Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Discussion Thread - January 26, 2014 from Pittsburgh, PA (#27)

TPIB

Guest John Hancock
To be fair, Goldust has been pretty good from what I've seen of him recently, and I love laughing at wrestling as much as the next man. And the next man is Beltster.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster
Goldust has been amazing since his return.

Why do you hate everything good in this world? :P

Its my gimmick, gotta live it 24/7 or people won't believe it. I actually love NXT and WWE...

Hahaha no...I dont.

Goldust is alright, but he doesn't look much different than he used to look in the ring apart from he looks kinda scrawny. I must be missing something, I dont pay much attention I admit.

Guest The B-Man
Ideally I would love this Rumble to come down to Punk, Bryan, Reigns and DAVE! as the final 4 - Would actually be happy enough for Cody to be in the final 5 or 6 as well as Cesaro

Guest Ciaran The King
Cesaro in the final five would be awesome. There is so much talent this year that this Rumble has the chance of being the best ever

Guest John Hancock
If there's a wrestler who doesn't feel like having a working spine anymore (Ziggler probably) Cessaro should big swing someone clean over the top rope.

If there's a wrestler who doesn't feel like having a working spine anymore (Ziggler probably) Cessaro should big swing someone clean over the top rope.
He could probably do it relatively safely if they booked it to happen while a group (three or more) are on the floor to catch the swingee.

I feel like someone is going to get seriously Swiss Death'd while on the apron for an elimination.

I won't be happy unless someone gets Swiss Death'd off the apron.

I'd also quite like someone eliminated by Superman Punch. In fact, I can see it being Kofi or someone trying a springboard move from the apron, they hop onto the top rope and BAMN! SUPERMAN PUNCH ELIMINATION MOTHERF*CKERS!!

Asked today if he was in the Rumble, Bryan said this:

"As of now, I'm not in the 30-man Royal Rumble match, I'm trying to get involved in it," Bryan replied. "Triple H doesn't want me anywhere in the Royal Rumble match."

That's kayfabe-y to me and says to me he'll definitely be in, probably sneaking his way in somehow.

Bad News Barrett tweeted out the following Friday afternoon:

I've given up my spot in this year's #RoyalRumble to make way for a WWE legend. It's top secret, but just between us, here's a clue: Voodoo.

Barrett has also been removed from the official list of participants for the Royal Rumble Match. When I read Barrett's tweet, my first thought was Papa Shango.