Fan Clubs | beta

Gotham - TV show

Kam

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Zayas (Angel Batista from Dexter) has been cast as Sal Maroni.

With Harvey Dent confirmed as a character as well, it looks like we may getting a more comic-book faithful origin for Two Face.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigmatt
Yes, it's due to start in the U.S on September 22 on Fox. In the U.K it will air on channel 5. The last time I checked a date hadn't been announced and I think that's still the case. It shouldn't be long though.

I believe this starts very soon in the UK?
Did you watch the video before your post? If so, you'll hear Ben McKenzie say it starts in the UK in the Autumn (which begins next month) and I expect it will be no more than one week behind the US.

• 1 month later...

Watched the first episode today, it takes a few liberties with the Batman cannon but it is very much, in tone at least, in line with the Batman Cinematic universe at the start of Batman Begins.

Should be good, after all if it carries on like Arrow but a tiny bit less cheesy then that show then it could well be very good.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yodahew

Gotham aired tonight on channel 5. Just finished watching it and really enjoyed it. I recognised most of the characters from the batverse.

Didnt like alfred though. Came across as a bit of a nob. Looking forward to this show going forward.

Guest Yodahew
I thought Sean Pertwee was great as Alfred.

"Master Bruce, get your bloody a*se down from there NOW!!"

:lol

I prefer the softer alfred myself. Michael caine i thought was perfect for the role. Soft but firm.

I really like the Earth One version of Alfred, where he's a friend of Thomas Wayne who served in the Royal Marines and is pretty well versed in messing people up. That's what Sean Pertwee's portrayal seems more like to me, so I'm all for it. :D