Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - February 24, 2014 from Green Bay, WI (#1083)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, Feb. 24, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, Feb. 25, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Resch Center in Green Bay, WI

Confirmed Matches/Events

WWE Network Launch Special

Return of Hulk Hogan

WWE Elimination Chamber Fallout

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fatherof10minis

So just a thought here for tonight but what if...

Hogan comes out and does his spiel about being the host and all that and then gets interrupted by Lesnar and Heyman because well, Lesnar can. Brock thinks he can make a big statement by taking out Hogan and then...

BONG!!!!

Taker comes out to challenge Lesnar at wrestlemania. They have a face to face, but Heyman convinces Brock to walk away. Then you get the taker/brock kickoff, a brock/hogan exchange, and then a show of respect between Hogan and Taker. Maybe i still an just a huge Taker fan but i think that would be cool.

Guest John Hancock

I guess it won't be anything, but it would fun if they did something with it. I'd like it if he'd seen something Wyatt-y, some sort of horrific, unspeakable, Lovecraftian, obscure horror that explains why Bray does what he does, and why everyone who's around him listens to him, like whatever Charles Manson used to turn whoever went into his desert into a creepy sex-zombie (other than LSD), and it's made Dean Ambrose all weird and wrong. Basically (knowing, show-off, obscure reference) I want Dean Ambrose to have seen whatever's in that tent in "A Field In England";

[video=youtube;pzLnRXtHO0M]

EDIT: Or like this (warning; there's a jumpy bit at the end, and, if you hate jumping shit as much as I do, there's your warning);

[video=youtube;0CNp5KSgYZc]

Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock

Oh no... they're going to spend hours pushing the app aren't they. Ergh... HA! The app f*cked up live on RAW! This show is a mess five minutes in. Lawler can't use a touch screen, and Hulk Hogan has no idea what "WWE Universe" means.

Bryan vs. Kane is happening tonight then, so it probably is going to be Bryan vs. Trips at 'Mania. Good.

Just when you thought the wheels couldn't get any further off the axel, Batista's up next.