Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - February 24, 2014 from Green Bay, WI (#1083)

TPIB

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
You never know, WWE might just completely give up on the title match. They know it's going to die, even the commentator's are openly talking about what a failure Batista's return has been. They might just leave it out there to rot as an unavoidable failure, a hole they can't dig their way out of, whilst Trips loses to Bryan in the main event so he can tell everyone he's the guy who got Bryan over with the fans, which you know he's going to do, and then they do Batista vs. Bryan as the big storyline going into SummerSlam, so Bryan can win the title on the year anniversary of being screwed out of it.

Guest John Hancock
Yeah, but that doesn't get Trips in a really big match on WrestleMania does it? And what's the point in being Triple H if you don't get to take credit for wrestling really over guys at WrestleMania!?

Guest HH-Evolution

Oh Batista, I supported you once, man...but this run, I just can't get behind you at all.

Edit:

And what's the point in being Triple H if you don't get to take credit for wrestling really over guys at WrestleMania!?

He'll find a way! :lol

Guest John Hancock
I think Randy knows whats up - he probably agrees with them deep down, actually.

Kayfabe lives!

I imagine they're going to do one of those awkward John Cena things they tried a couple of times, where Batista is just a stand up fella', and pretends he's okay with being booed, like it's all a big joke. Which'll be really f*cking annoying.

I really hope Cesaro wins the title here. Although, if he does his weird move on Biggie, he'll probably burst him, like jumping onto an old airbed.

First RAW I've watched in about 6 months and I give up already. So much aids

You picked the worst RAW in at least a month, unlucky timing.

Guest The Beltster
Hogans the ****in man even when he fumbles those lines and he didn't lose the crowd at all his pop was gigantic. Quite hard to keep people marking out when all you are told to do is shill the network, he was still over like the god he is.

Guest Jimmy Redman
What did he say? I wasn't paying attention.

"What does the 'E' stand for in Big E?! The 'E', what does it stand for?! Elephant?!"

"Ettore?! Like from Winnie the Pooh? Oh that's Eeyore? Ettore sounds like Eeyore!"

That's the abridged version, he went on and on for like five minutes of the match. It was one of those times where you can hear Cole and King just groan with embarrassment that he keeps talking.

Besides that, Cesaro vs Big E was actually awesome.

Guest John Hancock
"What does the 'E' stand for in Big E?! The 'E', what does it stand for?! Elephant?!"

"Ettore?! Like from Winnie the Pooh? Oh that's Eeyore? Ettore sounds like Eeyore!"

That's the abridged version, he went on and on for like five minutes of the match. It was one of those times where you can hear Cole and King just groan with embarrassment that he keeps talking.

Besides that, Cesaro vs Big E was actually awesome.

Thank you for answering, but I'm unable to react, because I still haven't gotten over Cena doing an old South accent with no explanation.