Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - February 24, 2014 from Green Bay, WI (#1083)

TPIB

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
Maybe that's just the first time I've noticed it. It was really jarring, spoiled my favourite faction's segment for me because it was just so silly.

Guest John Hancock
*Christian poses. Two people boo*

Michael Cole: Captain Charisma.

Commentary is on fire tonight. Jimmy pointed it out (I normally tune them out of my brain) and now I can't unheard the hilarity.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Well there we go. Bryan vs Hunter it is. Start practicing your shovels in MS Paint.

Sheamus/Christian was also amazing. The quality of WWE wrestling is getting really f*cking scary good.

Guest John Hancock

I wonder what they'd have done with Bryan if Punk hadn't left.

EDIT: I hope Santino and Emma catch a new, incurable, fatal STD from each other.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest Jimmy Redman

"Aww isn't she cute Santino?"

"YESSHEIS!"

"Why don't you heeeeelp her?"

"IFIDIDI'DGETDISQUALIFIED!"

I enjoyed that far too much.

Also, Aussie Emma the Australian Wrestler.

Guest John Hancock

Emma's a fair enough wrestler alright. Her dance still makes me genocidally angry though.

Also, f*cking champions, f*cking losing, f*cking squash matches, on f*cking television. F*cking.

Guest Jimmy Redman

This is why the NAO as heels doing their babyface schtick is f*cked up.

Usos looked like shit there because they were booked to interrupt a popular sing-a-long performed by supposed dastardly heels. After they lost the title match clean the night before on PPV.

This will all be water under the bridge when they win at Mania, but Jesus, it's been a tough road.

EDIT: On paper, the idea of the segment is actually I think a really good example of a "non title win" that is acceptable and works, because it was more angle than match. But the dynamics of the Outlaws are screwy and killed it in reality.

Guest John Hancock
We were all talking about the Wyatt's splitting up without anyone mentioning that, at some point, possibly this year, someone from the SHIELD is going to have to stop entering through the crowd, and it's going to look really weird.

Guest Jimmy Redman

That just occurred to me too. I can't even imagine what that would look like.

Let alone not having Shield music or DRESSING DIFFERENTLY. Argh!

Guest John Hancock
I hope they give Roman Reigns really stereotypical Polynesian flowery shorts. No, no, that Hawaiian design, but on little tight pants. That'll learn us for liking stuff.

Guest John Hancock

Poor Seth Rollins. 4 Man Band it is then.

EDIT: Is there any sound on this Earth sadder than a one man "Husky Harris" chant?

Edited by John Hancock