Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - February 24, 2014 from Green Bay, WI (#1083)

TPIB

Guest Jimmy Redman
"Husky Harris" chanters should become like a synonym for the most cretinous assholes walking around in society, like mouthbreathers and all those other names. F*ck you, you Husky Harris Chanter.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
When ever I hear that chant, I think really fat dude, with a title belt, totally by himself. Are these dickholes doing novelty chants now? Seriously, if you don't have a coastline, you shouldn't get RAWs, ever. Other than Chicago. And Toronto. Wisconsin can f*ck off though.

Guest John Hancock
Go back to Canada Wisconsin. And Vince Lombardi was from Brooklyn. Try having a hero who's actually from your joyless, novelty chanting, forgettable state.

Guest Jimmy Redman

The match wasn't as exciting as it sounded on paper, to be fair, but yeah, the crowd completely ignoring most of it made it look so much worse. F*ck people. "Ignore match by chanting the same list of names each time instead" has become a terrible, terrible meme.

The end was kind of cool though. I like how Dean is now dressing slightly different to the others.

Guest John Hancock

I like that they didn't go with just having Ambrose not coming out. He was just a little late, and a little self-centred, without going full turn. Nicely done.

I'm calling it now though, the RAW after WrestleMania, the crowd is going to be terrible. It's been almost a year, and everyone's still sucking Jersey's dick, trying to be the cool kid crowd. I really do think that Orleans is going to try, way, way, way too hard.

EDIT; STOP STEALING ANGLES FROM UFC, JEEZ.

http://coolmmavideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/The-Undertaker-and-Brock-Lesnar-at-UFC-121.jpg

Ministry beard! Hooray!

Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock
Oh ministry beard, it's been too long. Pretty blergh RAW I thought. Lesnar, 'Taker, SHIELD intrigue, Daniel Bryan kicking an old man, Wyatts still existing, Cesaro, Batista getting booed, HOGAN, I should have had more fun than I did. Maybe I'm still on the come down from Wyatts/SHIELD. Maybe it just wasn't a very good RAW. Shit crowd too, they got the most star studded show of the year so far, and the only people they cared about were The Undertaker, and CM Punk, who wasn't even there.

That Husky Harris bullshit ruined my night. Then Taker/Brock/Heyman saved it.

I don't get it, on paper this show should have been made out of win. Instead it was meh. Usually the Raw following a ppv is better than the ppv. I guess this was the exception. I think Johnny is right about the high from the Chamber and it making this Raw seem worse than it was. There was some good stuff, it just wasn't great.

Guest FreeSpirit
Thoroughly enjoyable RAW for me this week. All I can't wait for now is Snore tista getting totally annihilated by the crowd next week in Chicago and again in New York on March 24th. Gonna be funny as f*ck!!

Guest The Beltster
Its weird, from 1984 - 1991 Jimmy aged quite alot, then from 1991 - now he hasn't aged a day....something queer about that, I reckon they've cloned him.

Guest The Beltster
You know its funny, it wasn't 2 months ago max when I was ripping the sh*t out of Emma for being worthless, useless, awful, crap, whatever else negative you can say, and almost everybody here were all pissy and defending her as something great, now here you all are saying she sucks. You people are special.