Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - March 10, 2014 from Memphis, TN (#1085)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, March 10, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, March 11, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

FedExForum in Memphis, TN

Confirmed Matches/Events

Hulk Hogan to Make an Announcement Regarding WrestleMania

The Undertaker to Appear

John Cena vs. Erick Rowan

Build to WrestleMania XXX

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
Just a heads up to everyone in the UK and Ireland. RAW is at MIDNIGHT tomorrow night (and for the following 2 weeks) as the clocks have gone forward in the USA today! :xyx

Guest The Beltster

Announcement of Sting? New HOF inductee? New big match?

Probably just a stipulation to matches already announcedI'd imagine.

Guest John Hancock
I hope he's announcing the theme song or something. I love Hogan's new gimmick as a self-loathing mouthpiece who has to do horrible, scripted shills for things he hates.

Just a heads up to everyone in the UK and Ireland. RAW is at MIDNIGHT tomorrow night (and for the following 2 weeks) as the clocks have gone forward in the USA today! :xyx

Glad you said that, it's still showing as 1am on the Sky planner (though not on the Sky TV guide website)

John Cena vs. Erick Rowan has been announced for RAW. For the Hogan announcement, I really hope it's something actually regarding this year's WrestleMania and is not just the announcement about the WrestleMania I Main Event getting inducted.

Guest John Hancock

"I could not tell which one was legal" / "Michael Cole, I am not happy with your commentary at all"

Road Dogg is so good as a comedy guest commentator. Completely ignored the match, but I can forgive that.

Guest John Hancock

Good lord, I just noticed what Jerry Lawler's wearing, and it's f*cking outrageous. He's looks like Liberace's much, much, much gayer uncle.

EDIT: Oh no... oh Bryan... oh no... As nice as it is that the Official Macklemore Fan Club got to do a ring invasion, that was possibly the lamest thing I've ever been witness to. It's impressive that WWE can get a baby face over better when they're trying to ignore him.

Oh God, they're still there! It's like the line outside a f*cking Apple Store.

[video=youtube;IvG3is7Bm1w]

Spike Lee's Dad, tweeting in the ring. This is the worst main event segment in aaaaaaages.

Edited by John Hancock