Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - March 10, 2014 from Memphis, TN (#1085)

TPIB

Guest John Hancock
I feel like I'd be less horrifyingly offended if they weren't all wearing t-shirts they'd been given for free ten minutes ago. It looks so forced and scripted. There's just nothing organic and anarchic and dangerous about it, it's just so f*cking plain and silly. It's also hilarious to see Trips scared of a crowd of children, apathetic women and the morbidly obese. I'm pretty sure he could have cleared that ring by himself quite easily. Cut the price of hot dogs in the concession stands but 50c and at least half of them would give up right there. Edited by John Hancock

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
The outcome's great, and I'm glad they saved the shocker of a title match. Afterwards, it's all good, it's just the ring invasion gimmick looked so hilariously, fall-down-funny awful that it was impossible to take seriously at the time. I was laughing out loud by myself at how stupid the whole thing looked.

Guest Dave7g
It would have been 100 times worse if the geeks in the ring were all broody and angry. I really only expected HHH to accept the match and that would be it. Fun times.

Guest John Hancock

Hey, at least I was laughing! I was entertained by the awfulness, which is much more fun than it making me angry or annoyed.

EDIT: I looked around, and I think I might be the only person in the world who thought that segment was a straight 0/10. I'm shocked. SHOCKED. I'm loosing public opinion, now I have to pretend stuff is great, instead of pretending it sucks. I'm not even watching.

Edited by John Hancock

Wrestling gods, please let Bryan lose to the Golden God, the greatest of all time, and future hall of famer Triple H at Mania 30 so I can soak up the butthurt live.

I will never ask for anything again. I swear!

Guest John Hancock

I'd die if they had Trips go over and main evented with Orton/Batista. I think I'm developing some sort of pro-wrestling self-harm addiction.

EDIT: Oh this bitch screaming all night. Someone shut her up.

I'd die if they had Trips go over and main evented with Orton/Batista.

This would be glorious!

I think I'm developing some sort of pro-wrestling self-harm addiction.

I thought all fans were like this? No? I think I need to talk to my therapist about this...

Edited by Maxximus

Guest Dave7g
I'd be happy either way, the butthurting would more than make up for a HHH win, but I'd much rather they do the right thing. And the right thing being filming an injury angle with Bryan and having him replaced with Big Show.

Guest The Beltster
Hogans big announcement was a shitty battle royal that will probably be on the pre-show. Lame. And John Cena is the most awkward Hogan-poser EVER.

Guest Ciaran The King

Okay Raw but still something is missing, just feels like WWE are building towards a normal PPV. I was more pumped for the Elimination Chamber plus WWE seemed to put more in to that.

Also looks like the Shield are turning face and will collide with Kane and two more at WM.

I can imagine the creative meeting.

Creative: So, Orton V Batista is tanking. We need to get Bryan in the main event, can we make it a triple threat?

HHH: We could..... but, what if I put him over in a match the same night that way we legitamise him as world champ material. That way I can give him the rub he needs to really succeed.

Creative: I'm pretty sure he's over already plus doesn;t it rather devalue Orton and Batista if he beats you and both of them in one night?

HHH: Yeah but I'll have made him a superstar by then so it doesn't matter. It'll be just like how I put over the spirit squad by beating them in a 5 on 2 handicap match or how I turned Batista into a mega-star at Wrestlemania 21.

Creative: Wait, aren't we changing all this because no one gives a sh*t about Batista.

HHH: ...... a megastar .....

Guest Edgehead
They will probably claim it was their plan since Summerslam to have Bryan main event WM & they're not just doing it because Orton/Dave would be the drizzling sh*ts :lol

Guest FreeSpirit

I know others will disagree (which is one of the reasons I love this site), but I thought Occupy RAW was the best RAW segment of the year.

Bryan was his usual awesome self, but hats off to HHH, Steph and even Sandow for making the segment so memorable. Got me mega pumped for Mania now that Bryan has been officially added to the main event, so as far as I'm concerned, it served it's purpose. :xyx