Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - April 7, 2014 from New Orleans, LA (#1089)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, April 7, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 8, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA

Confirmed Matches/Events

WrestleMania XXX Fallout

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

Pleeeeeeease be funny and original crowd, I'm begging you, this is my one show of the year. If it's New Jersey lite, I'm just going to cry.

EDIT: "It's yourself" sign in the first few rows! Could you possibly imagine the greatness of a post-Mania "It's yourself" chant?

Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock

I hate the commentary team so much. For all the worries we had about the crowd being too concerned about being "that" crowd, we forgot about JBL and Michael Cole, c*nts that they are, and now they're busy sperming over every noise the crowd makes like it's the wildest, most unique thing they've ever heard. A crowd's cheering the Wyatt's... and booing John Cena!? Sheesh, hold onto your hats guys, this is cah-rah-zay.

EDIT: That Bo Dallas thing is fantastic. I completely fell for it, I thought it was some gross, cheesy Be A Star thing, it was so perfect. I hope people get it, and I think they will. Great video.

Emma looks she hates doing that dance as much as I hate seeing it. Good girl.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock
Heyman's really great. I'm actually kind of relieved that the crowd isn't really trying to be anything special. They're just being an average RAW crowd, they aren't trying to be fun or funny or subversive, which is fine if they aren't, because it's actually be a pretty good RAW so far, and there's nothing worse than forced crowd humour.

Guest HH-Evolution
That might be Heymans best Promo in a damn long time...wow, now that's how you run your mouth and get away with it!

Guest HH-Evolution

Maxximus, me and you are on that same boat!

[video=youtube;G6s5XDPooMI]

Bow before the king! :lol