Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - April 7, 2014 from New Orleans, LA (#1089)

TPIB

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
No, the troupe is the music hits and the heels shits himself and forgets where he is, but, because Trips is such a self-defined bad-ass, he just stood there and waited for them politely, which made him look like an idiot, instead of a coward, and made the Shield look kind of dumb for not running once they realised that their bad-ass entrance had had absolutely no effect on Trips at all other than to make him calmly stand around.

Guest Mattpow
HHH is no longer the game....The streak is breakable....The Shield the upcoming stars can Squash and dominate the ageing attitude era stars....The Divas division has sucked for years but now has direction....Bryan and Cesaro are the future....welcome to reality.

Guest John Hancock
When I am King, I shall ban the word "Reality Era". I find it to be silly. Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock
I actually did edit it to "term", but then I edited it back to "word" so your reply made sense.

Loved that Raw. Pretty much perfect. Heyman killing What was masterful, and the singing "John Cena Sucks" to his theme music is my new favourite thing ever.

Guest Mattpow
I actually did edit it to "term", but then I edited it back to "word" so your reply made sense.

I saw that you made an edit, so I made an edit to the extra edit but you then re - edited. Just an edit mess. Been nice talking.

Guest John Hancock
Lets all make up by agreeing that Paige's midsection is quite the treat. Aaaaaalso, again, for the NXT people, is Paige's gimmick that she's either a goth or, like, deathly pale? Because it looks to me like she was wearing make-up, and her face was a lot paler than her body.

Guest Mattpow
Sure you can. It's called psychedelic drugs.

? Oh I thought they were for enhancing reality into much more greatness :)

Lets all make up by agreeing that Paige's midsection is quite the treat. Aaaaaalso, again, for the NXT people, is Paige's gimmick that she's either a goth or, like, deathly pale? Because it looks to me like she was wearing make-up, and her face was a lot paler than her body.

Neither. She's just naturally pale, which is odd cuz Florida. Her gimmick is the Anti-Diva, which probably is Anti-Tanning too.

Best Raw in forever. I love watching the older wrestlers struggle to grasp to new way the crowd reacts to stuff. Watching Rey be all like "WTF" when he got booed for the 619 was priceless. Sheamus got it though, do your thing and let the crowd do what they want.

I marked for the "we love barret we do, oh barret we love you" chant which really needs to be another thing. Love the crowd singing Cesaro's theme as well.

There wasn't a thing on that show I didn't like really and that's not been the case for a while.

Guest CMHunk
haven't watched yet but have seen a few people reviewing the show refer to it as the best Raw so far this decade.