Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - April 7, 2014 from New Orleans, LA (#1089)

TPIB

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

That chant needs to become a bigger thing.

How embarrassed would you be if you were a grown man, and they zoomed in on you during the Uso's entrance, and you were singing along? There's no living that down.

EDIT: I can't stand Batista's new shoes or whatever they are. They look like a girl with a trainer and knee sock combo.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest FreeSpirit
F*cking ridiculous that AJ lost the title that way. That's not a post WrestleMania treat at all :P

Guest John Hancock

Can someone who watches NXT tell me, did AJ and Paige botch that move, or is Paige's finisher really just a chop block?

EDIT: YAY! Finally, face Cesaro, and trophy smashing! Everyone loves a heel trophy smashing.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock
That's a lot better. It's not the best finisher, but at least it's not just a theatrical chop block.

Guest John Hancock

How does Israel flag man get such great tickets for everything every year? Blatant Zionist conspiracy.

EDIT: Every show I flip between The Shield and the Wyatt Family being my favourite thing of the last ten years.

Edited by John Hancock

Blatant Zionist conspiracy.

That would have been my answer too.

Anyway, best raw in forever. I mark'd so freaking hard when The Shield came out and I'm one of the biggest Triple H fans on this board. That ending couldn't have been anymore perfect. Astounding!

Guest John Hancock
That would have been my answer too.

Anyway, best raw in forever. I mark'd so freaking hard when The Shield came out and I'm one of the biggest Triple H fans on this board. That ending couldn't have been anymore perfect. Astounding!

I had a slight problem with how they actually came out. Bryan was prone, Trips was in the ring, and the music sounds. They were miles away, certainly more than three seconds away, pin him, win the title, and then leave you idiot. They should have either had The Shield sneak up on everyone, or have their music come on mid-beatdown, when it isn't so blatantly set up for Trips to win. As it was, it just made Trips look like a complete 'tard for being so scared of three guys half a stadium away from him, who were walking at a relatively slow pace, that he forgot to lay down for three seconds.