Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE NXT

DC

Guest Ciaran The King
Zayn/Owens and Balor/Neville were just simply exceptional. NXT as a whole is just so consistent, week after week they make Raw and SD look like the lower leagues.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone else returned at the taping as **** fought Finn Balor.

Selfishly hope that's not a permanent thing as I like seeing him work Indy shows over here.

Finn Balor has crafted himself an excellent gimmick. For a smaller guy, its easy to buy into "needs to tap into his darkside to be able compete with the sharks" deal. Will definitely work when he steps up and gets his ass handed to him without the paint, and comes in all painted up and then gives a competitive match.

It goes to show how much an excellent theme and entrance goes too. Excellent, excellent match.

Loved Zayn vs. Owens. Owens come across as a badass. It's the little details that count. Ending the show lifting the title over a fallen injured Zayn, after celebrating for 5 minutes. Fantastic.

Lastly, Prince Albert Daniel Cormier on commentary was good. What's up with these guys showing so much charisma on commentary but never giving an ounce of it in the ring.

Guest Ciaran The King
It's so good that more people are hopefully being exposed to the talents of Owens, Zayn, Balor. They really are becoming the measuring stick in WWE

When I saw the special on the network, I thought it was a show of two halves. The Itami vs Breeze match was solid but then the Tag Title and Dempsey vs Corbin match were full of errors. The 2nd half was very good, the Womens, No 1 Contendership and NXT title matches delivered. I am looking forward to the next NXT shows on the network.

Guest Edgehead
Rival was my first ever NXT show & I was hugely impressed, I even enjoyed the womens match. Obviously I'm still getting to know the talent but that Kevin Owens guy seems like a bad ass, I loved the finish to the title match with him basically powerbombing the sh*t out of the other guy till the ref stopped it. I also really enjoyed Neville/Balor. If this is how Triple H runs things then maybe theres hope for the future of the main shows.

Guest Ciaran The King

NXT again proved last night that simplistic storytelling goes a long way in establishing a feud or character. Kevin Owens bookended the show with two solid performances. The main between Owens and Neville was excellent, you could argue it was better than Owens/Zayn at Rival??

Solomon Crowe also made an impressive début, he reminds me a little of Chris Jericho from his WCW run