Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE NXT

DC

Solomon Crowe definitely has my interest, but jesus he needs to lay off the fake tan. He was all kinds of oompah loompah orange on this week's show.

It's only a small thing, but it bothers me having seen Sami Callahan before.

Owens was brutal. Again. And that pop-up powerbomb he hit to finish Neville was ace.

Personally the highlights for me were the continued popularity of blue pants, Enzo and Cass actually getting a win (poor Vaudevillains) and Rhyno looking genuinely chuffed at the reaction the crowd gave him. Like, he couldn't stop himself from smiling, even if he wanted to.

I also enjoyed Blake and Murphy being pr*cks to Enzo and Cass. At least they're finally giving them some kind of personality. They still suck at promos, but at least they're trying.

Enzo and Cass for tag champs, it's got to happen!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ciaran The King
Solomon Crowe definitely has my interest, but jesus he needs to lay off the fake tan. He was all kinds of oompah loompah orange on this week's show.

True I noticed that too and it was a little strange, perhaps though he's meant to look odd??

Owens was brutal. Again. And that pop-up powerbomb he hit to finish Neville was ace.

The match was as good as anything I've seen this year, slow methodical build with a great ending. Owens is making quite an impression

Enzo and Cass for tag champs, it's got to happen!

I just can't see this ever happening, I don't think Enzo has enough to be taken seriously

I loved that Main Event with Neville and Kevin Owens, that reverse hurricarana looked devastating. They both came out of the match strong. I am really enjoying watching NXT on the network, after only starting watching it a couple of weeks ago.

I loved that Main Event with Neville and Kevin Owens, that reverse hurricarana looked devastating. They both came out of the match strong. I am really enjoying watching NXT on the network, after only starting watching it a couple of weeks ago.
As you have the Network, you should go right back to the very first episode of the Full Sail era and catch up on everything.

Guest Ciaran The King
Can't find nxt thread on my phone (thanks Samsung. Dicks) but word going around is Brian kendrick has signed a contract with wwe

He made his NXT debut last night

• 2 weeks later...

Dear god, they let Bliss actually win a match... hell may have frozen over!

Annoyed Breeze went over Itami, I hope they aren't calling time on it already. Christ if they let him uncork the GTS he'd be move over in a heartbeat and the crowd didn't seem too happy Breeze won and not just because he's a heel.

Annoyed Breeze went over Itami, I hope they aren't calling time on it already. Christ if they let him uncork the GTS he'd be move over in a heartbeat and the crowd didn't seem too happy Breeze won and not just because he's a heel.
I'm guessing they're hoping people will look at the bigger picture. Itami had gone over Breeze and generally one-upped him each time they crossed paths, so he gets the win here to keep the rivalry interesting and Hideo realises his current shit isn't going to get Breeze out of his hair, so he unloads with a GTS (most likely at the Friday-before-WrestleMania special).

Everybody wants him to do the GTS, but making us wait will mean the place will explode when he does actually hit it.

But you'd expect maybe a tainted win, Breeze actually went over clean in a good back and forth match - yeah it shows Breeze is more of a threat then before, but you'd expect a bit of underhandedness.

We're all assuming they are going to let Hideo hit the GTS at Mania weekend but the fact is, there is a chance after all, that they won't let him uncork it at all. Plus his use of the Busiaku Knee Kick has dropped to zero since Daniel Bryan came back as well... The WWE, home of move Nazi's.

Plus his use of the Busiaku Knee Kick has dropped to zero since Daniel Bryan came back as well... The WWE, home of move Nazi's.
To be fair, it is rare that talent uses the same finisher in WWE.

Sid / Diesel with the powerbomb is the only one I can think of off the top of my head from on high and Daniel Bryan was using the move in WWE before Itami.

Besides, this will all be moot when the crowd bust a nut for Hideo nailing Breeze in the face with a Go to Sleep.

Guest bigmatt
They're not hinting at the GTS if he isn't going to use it at some point. And he shouldn't be doing the knee either. It's the finisher of one of their top guys. He won't be allowed to use it if he gets called up so he should be getting something else over as his finish.

Like the GTS though that Busiaku Knee Kick is his move though but I understand why they don't him use it so much, in fact I was surprised when he was allowed to bust it out against Victor and Konnor because of the WWE's previous stance on using similar moves.

It's just annoying that they gave him the Double Stomp and that was fine but then they give that to Finn who had the Bloody Sunday right there, not being used by anyone, and left him with that stupid single leg dropkick. Punk's long gone, let him use the GTS already

As for finishers being used at the same time your right that there isn't many I can't think of many either...

Book End and Rock Bottom

Sid and Diesel with the Powerbomb

Kane and Taker with the Tombstone

RVD and Eddie with the Frog Splash

Everyone with the Spear

Slaughter and MDM with the Cobra Clutch/Million Dollar Dream

It's just annoying that they gave him the Double Stomp and that was fine but then they give that to Finn who had the Bloody Sunday right there, not being used by anyone, and left him with that stupid single leg dropkick. Punk's long gone, let him use the GTS already
I don't think they'd let anyone take the Bloody Sunday and Finn has used the double-stomp for a while as well, so it's not like they just gave it to him.

As for the GTS, he will hit it; just have patience.

I don't think they'd let anyone take the Bloody Sunday and Finn has used the double-stomp for a while as well, so it's not like they just gave it to him.

As for the GTS, he will hit it; just have patience.

I know Finn used the stomp for a while, before he started doing the Prince's Throne he used the stomp in NJPW but he can't do the Prince's throne because it is the same as Darren Young's Gut Check. But Hideo was doing it in the WWE first and the Bloody Sunday is not that dangerous a move.

You can do it with the same setup but just less spike so its a half and half between a DDT and a Half Hatch Suplex.