Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

UK and European news and comments

Thought I'd start a fresh thread for the UK and European wrestling companies out there, if that's OK. Sure we'll see get to see where dsrchris is commentating, where people from here are heading when ICW is around the corner and some wXw stuff from my side.

So the 16 participants for the 10th wXw 16 Carat Gold Tournament in Oberhausen have been named and the weekend is absolutely jam packed with awesomeness! I'm totally hyped, way more than hyped. Can't wait to see the bracket. Here are the competitors and the program for the 6th - 8th March.

Friday 6th March

6:00 pm - Roundtable

8:00 pm - 16 Carat Gold Night 1

Saturday 7th March

11:00 am - Q & A session

2:00 pm - AMBITION 6 (Shoot Style Wrestling)

4:30 pm - Talk with the wXw office

7:00 pm - 16 Carat Gold Night 2

11:00 pm - After Show Party

Sunday 8th March

12:00 pm - Wrestlers vs. Fans in a football match

2:30 pm - Meet and Greet

5:00 pm - 16 Carat Gold Night 3

16 Carat competitors:

1. Chris Sabin

2. Uhaa Nation

3. Absolute Andy

4. Marty Scurll

5. Axel Tischer

6. Cedric Alexander

7. Sasa Keel

8. Mr. Sha Samuels

9. Kim Ray

10. Timothy Thatcher

11. Daisuke Harada

12. Tommy End

13. Axel Dieter Jr.

14. Andrew Everett

15. Zack Sabre Jr.

16. Ricochet

Special Attraction:

The World's Cutest Tag Team (Joey Ryan 6 Candice LeRae)

Those last two Carat announcements gave me the biggest shit eating grin ever. ZACK SABRE JR. and RICOCHET man! Shame I can only make the last two days....ahhh but I guess I can catch em all.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for anyone living in the near to Tonbridge, wXw are having a joint show with IPW and Chris Sabin will team with Will Ospreay to face the Sumerian Death Squad on 15th March. Edited by Shaun2J

Well for anyone living in the near to Tonbridge, wXw are having a joint show with 1PW and Chris Sabin will team with Will Ospreay to face the Sumerian Death Squad on 15th March.

Oooh, that sounds like it'll be a great match. Will Ospreay has come on leaps and bounds (literally) in the last 12 months, and the SDS, well, they're the f*cking SDS. What more do you need?

Here are the first round matches for the Carat 16 Gold Tournament. I'm kinda sad that I have to miss the first day. :( I just hope they are around for the remaining two days.

http://www.wxw-wrestling.com/pages/posts/wxw-16-carat-gold-2015-1174.php

Absolute Andy vs. Mr. Sha Samuels

Andrew Everett vs. Ricochet

Axel Dieter Jr. vs. Timothy Thatcher

Axel "Axeman" Tischer vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

Cedric Alexander vs. Marty Scurrl

Daisuke Harada vs. Kim Ray

Sasa Keel vs. Uhaa Nation

Tommy End vs. Chris Sabin

I'm already training my vocal chords for Dschinghis Khan. :lol

I want a SPLX track top in the worst way, every time I check their stall they never seem to have it in my size.

It's kinda been put on the backburner though, because currently I'm salivating at the prospect of owning a Sumerian Death Squad denim cut with a custom backpatch... *drool*

Discovery Wrestling in Edinburgh promoting that they're gonna have the Young Bucks at the show after the next one, sometime in May I think. Might need to get along for a Superkick Party...

• 2 weeks later...

Now, I has a sad. Ricochet is snowed in the US and can't come for the Carat Tournament. :( His spot will be taken by the winner of Da Mack vs. Mike Schwarz vs. Michael Dante vs. Robert Dreissker and then face Andrew Everett. Damn it nearly hit Uhaa Nation and Cedric Alexander too but they'll be there tonight.

On a positive note, Kay Lee Ray is confirmed to be there tomorrow! Yay!

I'm waking up a 4am in the morning for a 4 hour drive to a wrestling event. Yes! :lol