Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

UK and European news and comments

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw that, any other CZW guys on tour in England? Figure if CCK isn't going over the pond for a small tour then Scarlet and Graves will get them back eventually. Still, totally unexpected.

In other news, Toni Storm became the first PROGRESS Ladies Champion yesterday after beating Jinny and Laura Di Matteo in Day 2 of the Super Strong Style 16 Tournament and Trent Seven lost in the first round to Matt Riddle via submission in 6 Seconds! :omg: He shall now be known as Trent Six. :D

And how about this. Grado and Joe Coffey have got their opponents for ICW Shugs Hoose Party 4. Sha Samuels and for one night only Noam Dar!

What crocks of shit the people behind 5-Star Wrestling are.

Using a terror attack as an excuse to wrestlers as to why they had to cancel 15 shows in massive arenas. They're still selling tickets for the events too and haven't even made an announcement. Silly enough, that their CM Punk/1 Million Dollars backfired on them, how on earth did they think they could pull this off? Feel bad for the fans, who have been ripped off by these slimeballs.

Brit Wrestling is flourishing and they're still some shitheads around like it's still the 2000's.

in Day 2 of the Super Strong Style 16 Tournament and Trent Seven lost in the first round to Matt Riddle via submission in 6 Seconds! :omg: He shall now be known as Trent Six. :D
Wasn't this by pinfall?

I had to have another look, I remember refreshing the results on Hashtag Wrestling.

Apparently it was per Knockout!

Guest BeorimJ
According to dirt sheets Axel Dieter Jr. is now signed to NXT (as was expected) - i am really interested to see wht they will do with him.

• 3 weeks later...
Where to? Obviously head to the marquee events in Oberhausen but you need to do Hamburg. The crowd, atmosphere and of course the legendary Markthalle make these events very special.