Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest The Miz
im sorry, if anyone thought to be at the hotel on sunday night. i was told by my cousin to be at the hotel on sunday if i wanted autographs. i was at the hotel for the afternoon on sunday.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dublin Show:

1/ James and Idol defeated Londrick to win the World Tag belts.

2/ In a rematch Londrick regained the Tag Belts. (Shortest reign ever.)

3/ Helms defeated Funaki

4/ Hardy defeated Tatanka

5/ King Booker defended his title against Batista and Finlay

6/ Kristal defeated Michelle McCool

7/ Kane defeated MVP

8/ Chris Benoit defeated Chavo Guerrero

Finally

9/ Undertaker defeated Ken Kennedy.

Match of the night was The World title, however Michelle and Kristal had a great, non eye candy, mostly mat and counter based match. (Why can't TV diva matches be booked as well?)

Finally it was also announced by Teddy Long that JBL was unretiring and facing Undertaker and Kane live Tonight (Monday). I don't recall who they said his partner was.

Guest The Great Ahmar
1/ James and Idol defeated Londrick to win the World Tag belts.

2/ In a rematch Londrick regained the Tag Belts. (Shortest reign ever.)

Will this be recorded?

Guest porridge
Event: WWE RAW/ECW Survivor Series Results

Airdate: Sunday, November 12th, 2006

Results by: Andy Steven of PWMania.com

Lillian Garcia starts of the show with singing the British national anthem and welcoming the crowed to WWE. She throws two t-shirts out to where the two people who got the t-shirts can be a special guest manager and special guest ring bell man.

A young kid was one the two who caught the t-shirts and he was the special quest ring bell ‘boy’.

Cryme Tyme vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Cryme Tyme defeated Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, great match to start of the show with the fans straight away getting into the match and cheering throughout. After the match Crime Tyme greeted the ring bell boy.

Winners: Cryme Tyme

Hardcore Holly vs. Rene Dupree

Before the match begun Rene Dupree came out and cut a promo saying he is the most extreme wrestler in ECW, he is has extreme looks and an extreme body. Hardcore Holly defeated Rene Dupree with the Alabama Slam. Lillian Garcia started saying on the mic ‘na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, good bye’ with the crowed following on with the chant while Rene Dupree walks off.

Winner: Hardcore Holly

Lillian Garcia announces Candice Michelle as special referee for the Divas Tag-team match. Candice Michelle received a huge pop.

Diva Tag Team Match – Candice Michelle Special Referee

Mickie James & Torrie Wilson vs. Lita & Victoria

The other t-shirt winner was Mickie James’ manager. Cool match, some nice moves by Mickie James, Torrie Wilson was looking hot as usual. Torrie Wilson done the stink face to Victoria and soon after picked up the win.

Winners: Mickie James & Torrie Wilson

Tommy Dreamer vs. Test

Test defeated Tommy Dreamer. After the match fans were chanting E-C-W in respect to Tommy Dreamer as he was informing the crowed that he hears them.

Winner: Test

Ric Flair, Roddy Piper & The Highlanders vs. The Spirit Squad

The Spirit Squad come out first and cut a promo on being in England. Ric Flair then came out and cut a promo being followed by Roddy Piper. Piper said that instead of a Tag-Team match, they will be facing four of the Spirit Squad members with the Highlanders tagging with them.

Winners: Ric Flair, Roddy Piper & The Highlanders

Lillian Garcia announces Maria as special ring announcer for the Fatal Four Way Intercontinental Title match. Maria looked stunning with a very sexy black little number on just covering her back side.

Fatal Four Way Match for the Intercontinental Title

Jeff Hardy vs. Nitro (Melina) vs. Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin

Great match with lots of action. Most of the time just two men were in the ring while the other two were outside. Carlito kept being chucked out the ring and when he noticed someone lying down on the floor he went to pin them. That got an amazing funny reaction from the crowed as he continually did it. Jeff Hardy had the match won before Nitro sneaks the pin. After the match, all four men go into a brawl with it ending with Carlito spitting his apple at Shelton Benjamin.

Winner: Nitro

Sabu vs. Kevin Thorn (Ariel)

Kevin Thorn and Ariel came out first with their usual entrance, Ariel was looking great. Sabu got the pin to win the match.

Winner: Sabu

DX & John Cena vs. Umaga (Alejandro), Edge (Lita) & Randy Orton

DX come out first and hype the crowed out, the arena went mental from them. John Cena then came out and done the same with the same reaction. The other three wrestlers got terrible heat. It looked liked to me that Edge spat gum or something out his mouth to a fan, not sure though. Very good match, the crowed was in it all the way, cheering for DX and John Cena. John Cena picked up the win for his team. After the match John Cena and DX stayed for the fans cheers and celebrated.

Winners: DX & John Cena

Source: Wrestling Observer

Other live notes:-

Dupree wanted to shake hands with Hardcore before their match. Hardcore thought about it, consulted the crowd, then flipped Dupree the middle finger! Crowd loved it.

Now I'm not a fan of the Spirt Squad but I have to admit if you have a seat close to the ring near their corner, they are so entertaining! It's just the little things that you don't see on camera, how they interact with the crowd, their actions when they don't get the pin etc...

The IC title match was excellent. Technique-wise there were none better all night.

DX were so over it was untrue. They got a massive pop and they crowd only got louder when HHH was on the mike. As long as they keep getting these reactions, DX will be around for a long time yet. It was clear DX and Cena were realy enjoying themselves - having a good laugh and joke for most of the time they were in the ring. After the match DX went round the ring greeting the crowd. I swear HHH must have touched every hand that reached out to him and believe me there were loads. He even had a quick chat with a few people and posed for pictures. Then when he reached the curtain he climbed on a speaker or something and greeted the fans in the tiered seats next it. Fair play to the guy for making such a big effort. He gets a lot of grief, most of it undeserved IMO, and little things like this often go unnoticed.

Biggest Pop:

1. DX

2. John Cena

3. Ric Flair

4. Cryme Tyme

Biggest Heat:

1. Spirit Squad

2. Rene Dupree

3. Randy Orton

Edited by porridge

Guest hassan_113

The Bham show was ok.

I wonder why those guys got kicked out? I saw them getting aggressive on removal but I think they tried to jump the barrier.

If anyone has bought merchandise, they have announced the dates for their next tour in April 2007: London has the UK tapings (why- it's Birmingham's turn??!!) and Milan will have the first tapings in Europe outside the UK a week before London's. Italy and Germany have a whole host of shows.

The UK has very few shows this time- Smackdown is in Cardiff and Birmingham. I don't think Raw even comes to the UK outside London's taping.

Anyway, here are my Candice photos. People seemed to be pressured to go up to her, chat and get a good photo, but I'm quite happy with mine. The first one is blurred but the actual photo excluding the blurring is better than the second one:-

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/hassan_113/CIMG2897.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/hassan_113/CIMG2898.jpg

Guest hassan_113
i went to the hotel in b'ham, and managed to get quite a few things signed. all the wrestlers i met, signed something except shawn michaels. he's a *****. its odd how he signed something for all the females but none of the males there. i tried twice at different times. he said no, both times. mickie james shut the lift on me, when i was trying to get an autograph.

HBK was fine to me, but the exact same thing happened to my friend- he went up to him twice on separate occasions and refused to sign.

Mickie is a really nice, down-to-earth person, but I'm just wondering if she might have been a lil rude there. I don't know. I reckon if they're in a lift and you ask, it's a bit harsh cuz that's almost a closure away from everything and they can go and have a rest. You were best off catchin her earlier or at a different time.

Guest CKChamp

The MEN Taping was pretty good I thought, Funny DX skits and the crowd was really loud.

Good2Go was spot on when he said MEN is the best arena in the UK for the WWE.

Whats everyone elses thoughts?

Prior to the show, sandman came out to meet the fans, this guy definatly gets my respect - made sure everyone had a signature and photo, and did it really organised. He said once you get ur signature go to the back lets others get one, then after we can do photos. had his singapore cane too!

Guest Kanenite
Sounds like you all had cool shows. It's strange that they changed the Tag Titles in Dublin as this will more than likely not be mentioned, a bit unecessary me thinks but it would still be cool to see it. Nice shot of Candice on the second one Hassan :P

Sounds like you all had cool shows. It's strange that they changed the Tag Titles in Dublin as this will more than likely not be mentioned, a bit unecessary me thinks but it would still be cool to see it. Nice shot of Candice on the second one Hassan :P

Pity I didn't have a camera. Since they changed them right back it hardly matters anyway.

Guest Slim Jim
Pity I didn't have a camera. Since they changed them right back it hardly matters anyway.

But wasn't it just a restarted match? They do that all the time on house shows (they even did it last week on Raw).

Guest youcantseeme

Is the Raw show (TV) definatly at Wembley or is it at another arena in london?

Has anyone got the phone number for wembley as I have never been before.

Guest MastersGonads
Had the Pleasure of meeting Telf, Christof, DC and the little un Richard yesterday.

Nice bunch of chaps.

I was looking out for you Mr Know sign all night...with the hope of jumping you!!

Guest porridge

Does anyone who went to the Raw house show in Birmingham have any videos and photos of the main event that they'd be willing to share with me? My digital camera battery ran out right before DX's entrance and I'd love to have their promo and the finish to the match on video. I'd really appreciate any help. Cheers.

P.S. I was on the second row and took some video & photos and I'd be willing to swap them for anything you have from DX & Cena vs. Umaga & Edge/Orton

Guest CKChamp
Does anyone who went to the Raw house show in Birmingham have any videos and photos of the main event that they'd be willing to share with me? My digital camera battery ran out right before DX's entrance and I'd love to have their promo and the finish to the match on video. I'd really appreciate any help. Cheers.

P.S. I was on the second row and took some video & photos and I'd be willing to swap them for anything you have from DX & Cena vs. Umaga & Edge/Orton

porridge I think I should have some, deifnatly have some good photos, videos were hard to take b/c of the security....either way I'll check in a few hours or by night, and get back to you.

you wouldnt happen to have any videos or photos from when cena,dx came around slapping hands with everyone?

Guest porridge
porridge I think I should have some, deifnatly have some good photos, videos were hard to take b/c of the security....either way I'll check in a few hours or by night, and get back to you.

you wouldnt happen to have any videos or photos from when cena,dx came around slapping hands with everyone?

It's be great if I could get any videos/photos of the main event from you CKChamp. I'd really appreciate it. How close were you?

When you say it was hard to take video because of security, was it was because you were using a mobile? Where I was a couple of rows from the front, the stewards near me were really picking up on those using mobiles. I don't understand why. I was stood about 5 feet away from them taking video on my camera!

Sorry I've got nothing from the main event, either before, during or after. My battery went right before DX were introduced. In hindsight I probably spent too long taking photos of the divas :P, but I'm cursing myself for not charging the battery earlier in the day!

Oh by the way if you search on Youtube there are two video's of DX from the show. One is their entrance and the other is the promo.

Guest CKChamp
It's be great if I could get any videos/photos of the main event from you CKChamp. I'd really appreciate it. How close were you?

When you say it was hard to take video because of security, was it was because you were using a mobile? Where I was a couple of rows from the front, the stewards near me were really picking up on those using mobiles. I don't understand why. I was stood about 5 feet away from them taking video on my camera!

Sorry I've got nothing from the main event, either before, during or after. My battery went right before DX were introduced. In hindsight I probably spent too long taking photos of the divas :P, but I'm cursing myself for not charging the battery earlier in the day!

Oh by the way if you search on Youtube there are two video's of DX from the show. One is their entrance and the other is the promo.

I was front row, but on the corner. I didn't use a mobile phone, but for some reason security was extra pissed off if you were caught, had a digi cam to record with but didn't wana risk it. There were a few that got kicked out.

If you PM me your email address we can get things rolling...would like some more diva pics :D

Its damn hard taking pics at wrestling events even w/ a good camera, its the lighting to blame, oh well