Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  12 members  ·  Free

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy XII

Guest Bluestiger99

Guest Bluestiger99
I just got hold of this, and its absolutely incredible. I've only got to put in a few hours on it, but so far I love what I see. Any thoughts?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January for the UK. It's meant to be awesome. FFX was the last Final Fantasy worth it's money anyway so I'm glad to here they finally got another good one after 3+ years.

It's also the first ever true sequal to a previous game in the series.

Taking place two years after Yuna's fateful journey to defeat Sin, the once chaotic world of Spira has gone through a massive transformation, entering a period of "Eternal Calm". The people of Spira now shun the teachings of Yevon and have opened their arms to former foes, the Al Bhed and the use of machina. The Machine Faction aims to propagate the use of machina in Spira, going as far as renaming "machina" to "machines" to remove the stigma. However, even with the peaceful life they now live, there is emptiness in Yuna's heart that is keeping her from moving on as the others have.

One day, Yuna obtains a mystical sphere that contains imagery of what might be the Blitzball player she thought was gone forever. Although Yuna isn't certain that it is him, or if he is even alive, she's driven to seek him out. Yuna needs closure to their unexpected parting, even if only to find that she will never see him again. So begins her journey, this is Yuna's story.

It's also the first ever true sequal to a previous game in the series.

:worship Nice try.

...That was a big let down; who the hell wants to play ONLY as girls.

Guest Bluestiger99
Yeah. SOrry dude. I do live in America. I will say this though, the visuals in this game are absolutley incredible. I'd say they look as though they could be X-Box 360 style, only on the PS2. Just incredible. THis is definatley one any Final Fantasy fan needs to pick up.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bluestiger99
Just so you all know, if you get the collectors edition, it comes with a DVD that, among other things, has a history of the Final Fantasy series thing on it. Pretty nifty.

Guest Sparrow
While us UKers are wating, how bout some Vincent may cry? Seriouly DOC is on my christmas list. I shall also be getting FF12 and FF11 for online play :D

While us UKers are wating, how bout some Vincent may cry? Seriouly DOC is on my christmas list. I shall also be getting FF12 and FF11 for online play :D

Dude!!! Nooooo!! DOC is tremendously poor. Trust me I am a huge FF7 fan (I even have a tattoo of the logo) and even i found it a poor game with little/no relevance to FF7,and as a game itself is technically flawed.

• 1 month later...
23rd of February release date fans! Unless it slips. Which of course NEVER happens with these games does it?

But thats still over a month away. Gah! This could literally be the most delayed game I have ever waited for.