Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  12 members  ·  Free

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy XII

Guest Bluestiger99

Guest Wolverine
I hate the Demon Wall. If there wasn't an option to basically skip the battle with the first one, I would have went mad. I hate running away, but there's basically no other choice at the moment. Thankfully, the second one is much easier. I should have tried it again after I got Belias, come to think of it. Espers are awesome in this game. I beat

Vossler

in about one minute just by summoning Belias. Sexytime.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Wolverine, if you beat the first demon wall the first time you see Him you get a special weapon. If you don't beat Him you never get the weapon. The weapon is powerful Sword and sheild kit that will at least double your offence power.

Guest Wolverine

Bah, I don't need no secret cheat swords to beat this game.

Are you levelling up everyone or just your three main characters? I'm keeping my reserves fairly strong, they are only ever two or three levels behind the main party.

Guest The Beltster
Why isnt this out on XBox 360?! I love FF games and would love to play it, but cant be bothered to buy a PS2 for the pleasure.

Guest The Beltster

I havent got the online FF game because I didnt think it was a full game, instead a bunch of little mini games and also, I didnt really relish the idea of having to play online which I'm sure slows the gameplay down and it skips and so on. It is any good, worth getting? Is it a full size/length huge FF legit game?

Also, does that mean that no normal FF games will ever come out on 360?

Guest Anime Otaku
The 360 FF game is meant to be good but you don't just pay a one off for the game instead you have a monthly subscription on to of the XBL Gold subscription which is what put me right off it.

Final Fantasy 11 is horrid. Nothing to do with the FF series and not even fun. Takes alot of effort and time to actually get any morsel of happiness.

Definitely not recommended by myself anyway.

I havent got the online FF game because I didnt think it was a full game, instead a bunch of little mini games and also, I didnt really relish the idea of having to play online which I'm sure slows the gameplay down and it skips and so on. It is any good, worth getting? Is it a full size/length huge FF legit game?

Also, does that mean that no normal FF games will ever come out on 360?

See Anime's reply as to if FF online is good. As for the no normal FF game on 360 none of the back catalogue FF games including part 12 are scheduled to be released. As for future FF games, I don't know.

The 360 FF game is meant to be good but you don't just pay a one off for the game instead you have a monthly subscription on to of the XBL Gold subscription which is what put me right off it.

It put me off as welll for the same reason, you need a CC to suscribe. If you could use points to suscribe monthly I may have giving it a months trial.

Final Fantasy 11 is horrid. Nothing to do with the FF series and not even fun. Takes alot of effort and time to actually get any morsel of happiness.

Definitely not recommended by myself anyway.

From friends who have played it and reviews in mags I think Slick has got the review of this game pretty accurate.

Guest Bluestiger99
Far as I know, SquareEnix, or at least the FF series, is booked exclusively for the Playstation. I know that continues up to FF13 at the very least. So it looks like you either get your enjoyment by getting a Playstation or you try to get on ebay and see if you can't get a PC version if you want any of that FF goodness.

I'm at l4 already. I must say the new battle system, one of the things FF fans always complained about, rocks. The story and graphics are so far good and so is pretty much everything else.

Grrr, I hate the new combat system. I much prefered the FF X one.

The story's quite good - for the first time ever in a Final Fantasy, I'm unsure as to who will be the main's character's love interest. I'm hoping it's Penelo and not Ashe. The Archadians are too sympathetic for my liking. They aren't quite abusing their power enough for me to hate them.

For a second I thought you were saying it was the first time a story was good. :lol

Ok, I HATE vaan. Hes annoying the hell out of me. 'Oh look, flowers where I never thought they could live. I best uproot them and kill them'.

And hes the good guy? Yeesh.

Guest The Man Beast
Does anybody have FF X, I played it yesterday and found it quite good, good story and a cool main character.