Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I wonder whether Santino Marella and Nunzio would make a good tag team due to their 'Italian' backgrounds and comedy talent?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like the idea of Santino having a lackey and Nunzio would be the ideal kind of guy.

Bit like in the Simpsons if you get what I mean with Fat Tony and the sidekick with the high voice. I ate a whole bowl of a dingdamagoo guy.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I'd like the idea of Santino having a lackey and Nunzio would be the ideal kind of guy.

Bit like in the Simpsons if you get what I mean with Fat Tony and the sidekick with the high voice. I ate a whole bowl of a dingdamagoo guy.

I can picture it now...Todd Grisham approaches Marella for his comments on a DQ loss to Simmons and Nunzio walks in,puts a towel over Marella's back and says FUGGEDDABOUTIT!!!!!!

In relation to that here's the link to the best theme tune today http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=12034513

Edited by DarkMatchJobber

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Does anyone think Giant Bernard/A-Train/Albert is any better in Japan than he was during his WWF/WWE run?

It's just that I remember he was a lot better than most big men in WWE such as Snitsky and Knox.

I'd hazard a guess that he's probably a lot better.

The problem with A-Train was mainly his look. He just looked like a jabroni. Whatever outfit they gave him he looked like an idiot and he just never looked like he could be a threat.

Which was a shame, cause he was a fairly decent worker.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I don't think he left WWE on bad terms either or has buried them in the media so maybe we'll get a comeback???

I'm surprised TNA haven't brought him in to team with Tomko, seeing as how they are/were the IWGP Tag Champs.

Im not 100% sure but I think thats what they have planned.

Guest Adam Gill

I'm watching WWF Break Down, which I haven't seen in about 7 years.

Anyway, I forgot how good the Ken Shamrock versus Mankind versus Rock Cage match was.

They really should bring back the old blue bars . . .

I'm watching WWF Break Down, which I haven't seen in about 7 years.

Anyway, I forgot how good the Ken Shamrock versus Mankind versus Rock Cage match was.

They really should bring back the old blue bars . . .

I think it's easier to see through the chain link, and I'm a big fan of the grating a forehead on the cage. If only there were some surefire way to settle this... We could fight it out in some kind of a wreslting match, perhaps in a cage?

Guest Adam Gill
I think it's easier to see through the chain link, and I'm a big fan of the grating a forehead on the cage. If only there were some surefire way to settle this... We could fight it out in some kind of a wreslting match, perhaps in a cage?

Sure, as long as it's inside the old blue bars . . .

:P

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I hope Jeff Jarrett is TNA World Champion by Christmas because he's far more entertaining than I've given him credit for in the past plus he deserves the gold.

Guest The Beltster

The blue bars cage was awesome, easily the best cage used in pro wrestling. It looked brutal (which it was, hence why it was replaced) whereas the flimsy crappy mesh one looks pathetic.

Oh no, I've been thrown into a soft, flexible, forgiving mesh fence...yeah right!

The blue bars cage was awesome, easily the best cage used in pro wrestling. It looked brutal (which it was, hence why it was replaced) whereas the flimsy crappy mesh one looks pathetic.

Oh no, I've been thrown into a soft, flexible, forgiving mesh fence...yeah right!

To be fair Belty old blue bars was pretty flimsy too I mean watch SS90 or SS94, the cage is pretty unstable and flexible.

But I'd love it back just for classic sake.

Guest The Beltster
To be fair Belty old blue bars was pretty flimsy too I mean watch SS90 or SS94, the cage is pretty unstable and flexible.

But I'd love it back just for classic sake.

It was flexible if it wasnt fitted to the ring properly or if huge men shook the sh*t out of it, especially after they ditched V.1 and used V.2 all the time, but when people were thrown into it, it looked brutal, whereas when they are thrown into mesh it looked pathetic.

It was removed because the guys didnt like working in it due to the pain it caused, so that's something. Plus, Hogan couldnt climb mesh :lol

It just looked sooooo much more convincing than chainlink. I HATE WWE's current cage's, blue bars was unique to the WWF, they should revert back to it.

Much better.

I believe Shawn Michaels says in his book - that he was the one to suggest they drop the blue bars. I think he was more pointing to the HIAC cage that had yet to be made. Saying that mesh is far easier on the body and you can do more bumps on it.