Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

"I'm a GLAMAZON", "JR, she's a GLAMAZON". "This woman is a GLAMAZON, a GLAMAZON". "Listen to the word GLAMAZON, it's clever". "Open your throat a little wider so I can shove this down it - GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON"

Anyone else feeling irritated by this?

It was okay once or twice, but it is getting annoying. Christ, it's not even original as Chyna was doing it ten years ago.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
"I'm a GLAMAZON", "JR, she's a GLAMAZON". "This woman is a GLAMAZON, a GLAMAZON". "Listen to the word GLAMAZON, it's clever". "Open your throat a little wider so I can shove this down it - GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON GLAMAZON"

I like the name, but, as you said, it's said WAY too much. It's killing it.

What's up with Arn Anderson being in character in every single interview he does for a WWE dvd? I watched the 4 horsemen and the Loose Cannon dvd this weekend, and Arn is about the only person on there who's constantly still being his character from back in the day. Everyone else says how good the angle was when they broke Dusty Rhodes' arm, but Arn starts talking about how Dusty got what was coming to him from the horsemen.

It's well weird, but kinda cool at the same time. You live that character Arn!

I think Arn just can't give up kayfabe. A lot of old school wrestlers are the same.

It would be fine for that Horseman DVD if they all did it, but the fact Arn's the only one, just makes him look embarassing.

Guest Da Showstoppa

I am now after I read this post. I wanted to put my fist through the screen last night :lol

Guest The Great Ahmar
I haven't been to a Blockbuster's in years, but I wanted to rent 300 and the first series of Prison Break so I went down there. I marked the hell out at the Sports section, mountains of Wrestling DVDs I was so shocked to see that many for rent in Blockbusters. New and Old WWE stuff (Old in the sense of when they changed their name to WWE) such as PPVs, Diva crap, Documentary's and special things like the Ladder Match DVD which I have rented. Some XPW crappy stuff too. Their doing a 3 DVD for £7 for a week thing so hopefully they have that near you.

Guest John Hancock
I haven't been to a Blockbuster's in years, but I wanted to rent 300 and the first series of Prison Break so I went down there. I marked the hell out at the Sports section, mountains of Wrestling DVDs I was so shocked to see that many for rent in Blockbusters. New and Old WWE stuff (Old in the sense of when they changed their name to WWE) such as PPVs, Diva crap, Documentary's and special things like the Ladder Match DVD which I have rented. Some XPW crappy stuff too. Their doing a 3 DVD for £7 for a week thing so hopefully they have that near you.

That's pretty awesome. My local doesn't do anything like that. I'd still love to see the Ladder Match DVD, but there's no reason for me to buy it, as I'd only wacth it once or twice.

I watched the last 45 minutes or so of the Dustin Rhodes shoot on TWC after Raw last night. Someone must have taken a crap in his cornflakes the day of the shoot or something, he's very dour. Not a very good shoot, I'm guessing I didn't miss much in the first hour or so.

I watched the last 45 minutes or so of the Dustin Rhodes shoot on TWC after Raw last night. Someone must have taken a crap in his cornflakes the day of the shoot or something, he's very dour. Not a very good shoot, I'm guessing I didn't miss much in the first hour or so.

No I saw it before and I thought the same thing actually.

Guest SuperKick Kid

Just found this, thought it was interesting.

Here are the win-loss standings on Raw as of Sep. 11th:

1 - Jeff Hardy: 32-15-1 - WWE Intercontinental Champion

2 - John Cena: 31-12-2 - WWE Champion

3 - Bobby Lashley: 30-8-2

4 - Umaga: 19-15-1

5 - Paul London: 16-12-1

6 - Snitsky: 15-3

7 - Shawn Michaels: 14-7-3

8 - Brian Kendrick: 14-15-1

9 - Lance Cade: 14-17 - World Tag Team Champion

10 - Trevor Murdoch: 14-17 - World Tag Team Champion

11 - Mr. Kennedy: 14-20-1

12 - Randy Orton: 14-21-3

13 - Carlito: 13-21-4

14 - Shelton Benjamin: 12-26-1

15 - Charlie Haas: 11-23-1

16 - Super Crazy: 10-13-1

17 - Rory McAllister: 9-13

18 - Robbie McAllister: 9-14

19 - Val Venis: 9-16

20 - Santino Marella: 7-6

21 - King Booker: 7-15-2

22 - Jim Duggan: 8-8

23 - William Regal: 5-12

24 - Cody Rhodes 4-3

25 - Triple H: 3-0-1

26 - Daivari: 2-11-1

Guest Jimmy Redman

Darn that Jeff Hardy, holding everyone down.

I assume that Londrick have carried over from SD, because they've not even had 10 matches on Raw between them both. Or am I just wrong?

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Someone just pointed out to me that HBK was not wearing a cross on his T-Shirt on RAW and it might be a change of direction for his character,these could be the new lyrics:

da da da da...da da da

" I think I'm satanic,I know I'm evil "

" I've burnt the bibles and all the churches to the ground "

" I'm just a devil boy "

" devil boy........devil boy........devil boy "

:lol

Guest SuperKick Kid

I was thinking, WWE aught to reform the Corporation.

Consisting of the following:

Vince McMahon

Coach

William Regal

Randy Orton - New Corporate Champ

Umaga

Cade and Murdoch

Hornswoggle

possibly add Mr. Kennedy in there too.

Edited by SuperKick Kid

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I was thinking, WWE aught to reform the Corporation.

Consisting of the following:

Vince McMahon

Coach

William Regal

Randy Orton - New Corporate Champ

Umaga

Cade and Murdoch

Hornswoggle

possibly add Mr. Kennedy in there too.

The Corporation reforming is a good idea but your version would look like the Oddities had merged with them!

Here's my Corporation

Mr. McMahon

Randy Orton - WWE Champion (traditional belt,no spinning crap)

Kenny Dykstra - The kid has potential which is not being capatalised on so why not put him back in a stable where his shortcomings can be hidden and he can develop?

Cody Rhodes - Like Dykstra his shortcomings could be hidden and he'd have time to develop,maybe put the two together as the group's tag team?

Chris Masters - He'd be far more effective as the group's enforcer than as a regular in-ring competitor.

Right there you have the future of the company with a bit of what McMahon likes in a wrestler...impressive physique,good looks and intensity.

Guest Da Showstoppa

Corporate Stable:

Mr. Mcmahon (manager)

Randy Orton (Corporate Champ - ala The Rock)

Umaga (Hired muscle, in the Ken Shamrock/ Steve Blackman model)

Cade & Murdoch

And another younger heel, Kenny Dykstra would be a good bet.