Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

Guest dpddave
I was thinking, WWE aught to reform the Corporation.

Consisting of the following:

Vince McMahon

Coach

William Regal

Randy Orton - New Corporate Champ

Umaga

Cade and Murdoch

Hornswoggle

possibly add Mr. Kennedy in there too.

I was thinking the very same thing only i'd add in Santino. Him and Hornswoggle would be comedy gold.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adam Gill
Add Shane McMahon to any Corporation or it just won't feel right!

You didn't have him in your (horrible) Corporation . . .

Edited by Adam Gill

Guest DarkMatchJobber
You didn't have him in your (horrible) Corporation . . .

Horrible to you,better than the Oddities 2007 to others :)

Guest The Great Ahmar

For those wondering how Teddy Long recovered from his heart attack:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p218/Dark_Overlord_Of_The_Universe/teddyurnpower.gif

Guest John Hancock

As this seems to be the thing we're all doing, my new corperation;

Vince McMahon

Shane McMahon

Randy Orton

Mr. Kennedy

MVP

World's Greatest Tag Team

Melina

Guest DarkMatchJobber

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p218/Dark_Overlord_Of_The_Universe/teddyurnpower.gif

THAT....THAT is the greatest thing I've ever seen on TWO

I tried to add rep but have to spread it around first before you get more :lol

Guest John Hancock

Ha! There are billions of these things going around, but this is one of the best.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Paul Bearer's a legendary manager and it's a shame they killed him off in that stupid concrete crypt match :lol

Would anyone else love to see The Mountie return to the WWE,just for his Mountie song!!!

Horrible to you,better than the Oddities 2007 to others :)
It must've been horrible to you too, seeing as how you missed out Shane, but said any Corporate Faction would suck without him.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
It must've been horrible to you too, seeing as how you missed out Shane, but said any Corporate Faction would suck without him.

Meh,one of my oddball days but I compensated by adding him later on.

Incidentally does anyone think the WWE product today is anywhere near as good as it was in 1999/2000 or the Attitude days?

Guest The Great Ahmar
Meh,one of my oddball days but I compensated by adding him later on.

Incidentally does anyone think the WWE product today is anywhere near as good as it was in 1999/2000 or the Attitude days?

What's the point in asking that, of course it's not. Nothing in Wrestling will ever or has been as good as WWF in 2000.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
What's the point in asking that, of course it's not. Nothing in Wrestling will ever or has been as good as WWF in 2000.

It's a fair question and I'd doubt everyone would agree things were better back then because TWO members never unanimously agree on anything :lol

Guest The Great Ahmar
Today's WWE is better than 1999 WWF though. Damn that year sucked.

I so agree, 1998 wasn't a fantastic year for in ring work but it damn sure better than 1999. RR 00 to WM 17 is just fantastic stuff. The only highlight of 1999 was Jericho's debut. I'd also like to say WCW and ECW weren't much better (WCW was ****ing horrid for the most part)

Edited by The Great Ahmar

I so agree, 1998 wasn't a fantastic year for in ring work but it damn sure better than 1999. RR 00 to WM 17 is just fantastic stuff. The only highlight of 1999 was Jericho's debut. I'd also like to say WCW and ECW weren't much better (WCW was ****ing horrid for the most part)

WCW was mostly excellent up to about end of April, then was pretty lousy for the rest of the year.

ECW though was pretty darn good throughout 99. RVD and Lynn's feud, Crazy and Tajiri, Impact Players, Raven's return, Taz' title run, Mike Awesome and Tanaka's feud, heck it was very good in fact probably ECW's best year when they ran PPV's.

Oh and Jericho's debut was great. His next 3 to 4 months was amazingly craptacular. So bad that Vince actually spoke to him to tell him how disappointed he was.

Guest The Great Ahmar

ECW though was pretty darn good throughout 99. RVD and Lynn's feud, Crazy and Tajiri, Impact Players, Raven's return, Taz' title run, Mike Awesome and Tanaka's feud, heck it was very good in fact probably ECW's best year when they ran PPV's.

I find RVD V Lynn 1 overrated and the same for the rematches, the Crazy V Tajiri matches I find almost identical to the previous one's, Taz run was good indeed as was Mike Awesome V Tanaka. Raven's return was lacklustre, his promos were meh and he just didn't seem interested in the ring.

I find RVD V Lynn 1 overrated and the same for the rematches, the Crazy V Tajiri matches I find almost identical to the previous one's, Taz run was good indeed as was Mike Awesome V Tanaka. Raven's return was lacklustre, his promos were meh and he just didn't seem interested in the ring.

Oh absolutely, but if you compare that year to the rest of their PPV year's, 1999 is certainly superior. The likes of Lynn, RVD, Storm, Credible, Sabu, Tanaka, Awesome, Tajiri, Guido, Crazy, Taz etc all had very good matches at virtually every PPV.

2000 had some decent stuff also with the same guys and Corino, Kash, CW, Rhino, Spike etc but talent being raided and various financial issues kind of damaged them.

But 1999 was a very good year IMO for ECW, and arguably over the entire 12 months, put on the best shows out of the big 3.