Open Club  ·  2 members  ·  Free

The Book Club

What are you reading?

Guest Anime Otaku

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished Volume 1 of the hardback version of Ultimate Spider-Man, I've now to start reading the Battle Royale novel. Though I may pick up a new book today, if I am going to bluewater.

A Place Called Here by Cecelia Aherne. So far so good, but it's going to have to be pretty amazing to be better than PS, I Love You.

The author of that book is the daughter of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Ireland.

I finished reading 1984, and I can honestly say its a horrible piece of literature. Pretty much hated it from start to finish, and the ending made me feel pretty sick actually.

Guest Loves To Spooge
my candice michelle playboy. there are hardly any pics in it, most of it is articles. its got a really good interview with keanau reeves though

Guest Anime Otaku
ive nearly finished hardcore diares by mick foley - awesome read

che guevara's bolivian diaries are worth a read for anyone interested

Must remember to get a hold of those, Hardcore Diaries might be on my Amazon list already.

Guest alexmoss12
Anime Otaku you must get hardcore diares, mick foley is a great reaer, ive read the rise and fall of ecw and controversy creats cash but hardcore diares is much better.

my candice michelle playboy. there are hardly any pics in it, most of it is articles. its got a really good interview with keanau reeves though

I find that incredibly hard to believe. Keauneu Reeves comes off as the most bland, boring person there could ever be.

Guest Christof
Just starting Country Of The Blind by Christopher Brookmyre. Not far enugh into it to give an opinion yet.

Did you read Quite Ugly One Morning first?

'Hardcore Diaries' isn't quite as good as you would believe. Foley seemed to have written the thing sporting a hardon because the whole thing reads as 'Gosh, ain't I great?' I know wrestlers are 'marks' for themselves but Foley takes the biscuit, takes the biscuit and then mentions 300 times how he helped out some biscuit charity. It gets rather sickly 1/3 of the way in.