Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  12 members  ·  Free

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy XIII

Guest JC

dododoDOO DOOH DOOOH DohDo DOOOOOOOOH... Bee Bahh Bee Bahh BEEP bahhbahh beebahh beebee bahh beep beebee.

There you go Saz. (I'm wasted yet again/still)

Edited by Twig

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... so, its OK up to now. Its not grabbed me like any of the old ones ever managed (except 9, but I wasnt a fan of 9 so...). The combat system is rather like the one in 12 but easier and slicker. The graphics ate stunning though.

To be fair, outside of that, I think the music in this game is possibly the best soundtrack I've listened to in a FF.

Agreed, well, apart from the title track being a Leona Lewis song...

Yeah... so, its OK up to now. Its not grabbed me like any of the old ones ever managed (except 9, but I wasnt a fan of 9 so...). The combat system is rather like the one in 12 but easier and slicker. The graphics ate stunning though.

Now you see, this one has grabbed me story wise, I appreciate how it meanders, it did that with 9 as well and I was a fan of 9. Cutesy this game is not, but I'm looking to find out about the story and I'm already guessing at what the actual truth is :)

Now I keep dying with Odin [Everyone is apparently(And now I've said that, I'm sure someone is going to show how big his balls are by saying they did it easy)]... so I'm having to grind up and down an area to get myself to a decent fighting chance.

Now that feels like FF :)

Edited by Saz

Now I keep dying with Odin [Everyone is apparently(And now I've said that, I'm sure someone is going to show how big his balls are by saying they did it easy)]... so I'm having to grind up and down an area to get myself to a decent fighting chance.

Now that feels like FF :)

Took me like thirty tries before I cracked the Odin battle..

Basically the quickest way (at least from what I remember) is to switch between medic/ravager, medic/medic and ravager/ravager. Healing each other ups his bar and so does chaining attacks (which ravager works best.) I for ages was trying to do solely on healing but it never got high enough.

Yeah, I worked that formula out too, once all the information came up when you libra the big bad.

Now stuck on another, not an Eidolon, but what looks like a mechanical Bulbasaur.

I kinda went quickly through after Odin seeing as I'd max levelled Light and Hope (Who makes these names up?) in hopes of defeating him.

You know, this game is interactive, the ginner aussie bird keeps saying "Way to go Saz!" in it.

I think she fancies me...

:lol

Hes a surprisingly stereotypical/racist character when you first meet him. Black, afro, speaks 'jive talk'. Its like some programmer just watched a blaxploitation film to get the idea.

Guest dpddave
Is this out on 360 yet? I just had a look around in xtravision and they had loads for PS3 but none for the xbox.

Halfway through disc two and loving the game, couple of points to make..

1. the story doesn't feel as epic as previous games, that isn't hurting the game but for someone like me where the story plays a large part of the game , its a tiny let down.

2. The combat is great fun and very tactical, I find myself looking for fights as I enjoy the combat mechanic.

Before I read the rest of this thread , are there spoilers or is this a spoiler free thread?

Just use spoiler tags.

what you want to say[/spoiler

Though close the bracket obviously.

You misunderstand , I do not want to read any spoilers , therefore I havent read any of this thread (yet)

Will do DS, very much enjoying this game been a long time since I played a FF and had the couldn't put it down feeling , or thought abaout the game while at work so its a winner in that respect.

OK mate, I just went through and spoiler tagged anything that could be seen as a storyline spoiler. If everyone could do the same please, I'd be greatful. Just for those starting out you see.

Tio, should be safe for you know brah.