Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  12 members  ·  Free

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy XIII

Guest JC

Saz, hows the Eidolon going? Just beat him in 2 attempts, he was quite easy once I prepared with Fortisol and other junk.

The scenes following are just beautiful! I want to keep playing, but really should go to bed lol.

Yeah I got him, just needed to reorganise my paradigms really.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a few of us at a similar part of the game I am loving exploring now that I finaly can, lots of hidden little gems to discover :)

I was about to say I'm still a bit miffed about being 40 hours into the game and still being led down little paths.

It's only 40 hours because I've been grinding like a beyatch though.

It's only 40 hours because I've been grinding like a beyatch though.

I found a sweet grind spot now I have the freedom to explore, 6600 per fight , 1 min fight (max) , instant respawn and always pre-emp strike for Stagger. Which certainly helps now with the tougher enemies.

Edited by Tio

Them big dinosaur shaped things in Gran Pulse are a nightmare. I can't even last 2 rounds!!

I did try one also and didnt get very far, will try again later when my team are a higher level.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the game last night.....(yeah ! go me) , in fact I 5 star'd the last fights so I was pleased with that...

Now for the Cieth stone missions, I realy have enjoyed the game and I am glad there is still plenty to do.

I haven't touched it for a bit, not because I am bored, more because I just haven't had the free time to play.

Its a time consumption game for sure, I just turn it on and when my partner calls me I pretend to be deaf...that usually works :)

• 2 weeks later...