Fan Clubs (beta)

Game Of Thrones - Season 2 *UK Pace*

Guest Ciaran The King

Writer boy needs to get a shuffle on and finish his damn books, or they're not going to have source material in a few years time...

Being a fan of GRR Martin is as frustrating as being a fan of Patrick Rothfuss, or Robert Jordan....

Edited by etz

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since quite a few members are watching this I've amended the title to avoid spoilers. The show airs on Mondays in the UK at 9pm, just a day after the USA. Not sure when it airs in the rest of the world but we'll go by the UK air times. If you want to discuss any spoilers, please make sure you use the spoiler tag.

Guest Maximinn
I cannot wait for the day someone gets to smash Joffrey's face in. I can't help but feel that if he dies its gonna be kinda anticlimatic, and nowhere near as horrible as the little pr*ck deserves.

Personally I'm holding out for him getting eaten by a dragon. I'd settle for a Direwolf but I'd prefer a dragon.

Finally got around to watching this weeks episode and I'm finding as time goes on, Bronn(Tyrion's buddy), is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. The way the knight who was beating on Sansa backed down to him put a smile on my face. He knew he was outmatched. Bronn, if Ser whatever says another word, kill him. Awesome!

Am I the only one who finds Melisandre(the red woman) sexy? Dat final scene! Whoa! It's a toss up between her and Margaery, Renly Baratheons's queen as my favorite ginger this season. They're both pretty damn hot.

I can't wait to see what Tywin Lannister has in store for Arya.

Only draw back this episode was no Jon Snow or Jaime Lannister and too much Daenerys.

Man, I really wanna punch Joffrey in the neck!

Ah, man. = (

I hope I didn't give anything away. This show is too great to have it spoiled.

EDIT: Jimbo, if you need a place to watch it streaming right after it airs on Sunday in the States, I can get you a link.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Nah nah its fine, I wasnt really complaining about the thread, and nobody's posts gave anything away. It just means I'm going to be a week behind the conversation. Ah well.

Guest John Hancock

Considering Jimmy's a week behind, if there's any really major spoilers, can ya'll be dolls and pop up some spoiler tags please.

You f*cking nerds.