Fan Clubs (beta)

Game Of Thrones - Season 2 *UK Pace*

Guest Ciaran The King

DANY IS THE BADDEST MOTHERF*CKER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I HATE MYSELF FOR EVER HATING HER.

I knew you'd like her! :)

Plus, Khal Drogo in one fluffy romantic scene was so badass I'm really looking forward to meeting him in S1.
Let us know your thoughts as you are going through season 1, will be interesting to see how you view it since you started on season 2.

I can see Tyrion being an even bigger character in the future series
I've not read the books but was worried he might get killed off in the battle. I've got no idea if he is still alive in the books (don't want to know) but do hope he's still around! His scenes were fantastic this year.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman
Man, when Tyrion was sitting there depressed about being double crossed and Tywin stealing his thunder and losing all of his power and friends and being left with nothing but a hideous face, I was just sitting there "I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE ALIVE!!"

Guest RVD1 OF A KIND
One of the best programmes on TV in the world. Current season stared in the U.K on April 2nd 2012.

Is anyone else enjoying this televisual feast

Just a quick taster of what it's about, enjoy

[video=youtube;cNLc5Nf9YxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNLc5Nf9YxA

my brother watches and I can't really but that tyrian guy messes some stuff up

Guest Ciaran The King
my brother watches and I can't really but that tyrian guy messes some stuff up

Tyrion makes the show better, I plead with you to watch again and then decide

Guest Jimmy Redman

I am just about to watch the finale again. So pumped.

EDIT: Just as awesome the second time around. Unbelievable.

DANY IS STILL DA BADDEST MOFO.

Edited by Jimmy Redman

His parents, you noodle.

There are younger people that use this forum you know. It's not outside the realm of possibility that he's not old enough to be allowed to watch. Thronz is full of sex and violence and rated for mature audiences.

Guest Ciaran The King

There are younger people that use this forum you know. It's not outside the realm of possibility that he's not old enough to be allowed to watch. Thronz is full of sex and violence and rated for mature audiences.

I understand, but at the end of the day it's not real

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Jamster26

As usual, I'm late to the party. But just watched the whole of Season One and it's really good. But, I was surprised with what they did to Ned. Not only because I liked him but I had the feeling that he was the main character but oh well.

I'm liking the nights watch with Rob Starl, and the women with the dragons. I like how the show focuses on different kingdoms also.

One of the best birthday presents every, by the way.

What's everyone made of it?

Guest Jimmy Redman

In 2013 sometime, sadly.

Since Jammy is watching S1, I cant remember if I ever came in here after watching it to say how awesome it was, but I watched S1 and it was really, really awesome.

I am now the biggest Dany fan on Earth. I hate myself for ever having doubted her.