Fan Clubs (beta)

Game Of Thrones - Season 2 *UK Pace*

Guest Ciaran The King

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman
Its fine, if you're going UK pace then you can stick to that, you dont need to spoiler everything for a week just for one person.

Guest Ciaran The King

Can't wait for tomorrow night's episode in the U.K, I read that the 'White Walkers' make an appearance

They don't

Edited by Ciaran The King

Guest Jimmy Redman

OK, I'm caught up to #4 and Holy Jesus, Joffrey is the greatest pr*ck in the entire universe. I could kill him with my bare hands.

Tyrion is so freaking awesome. The way he saved Sansa, bossed the hell out of that knight and then twirled Cersei's little boyfriend around his finger was amazing. I kind of wish he wasnt so preoccupied with Cersei though, mainly because ITS JOFFREY WHO NEEDS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF DAMN IT.

Daenerys is so boring man. I did enjoy the conversation at the gate of Qarth immensely though, I hope that pompous fat guy sticks around. At the end when she was all "I want the Iron Throne!" (something I wasnt aware of until now) I was just like, lulz. Join the queue honey. She's so lame.

So, the priest woman gave birth to demon spawn? Interesting.

So, Arya and Gendry were saved by the father of Tyrion and Cersei? I dont think I've seen that guy before. Death by a rat who is freaking out was pretty gnarly though.

Guest Maximinn
You really need to watch season 1 Jimmy! Daenerys is awesome! You just haven't seen it yet!

Daenerys is not awesome. She's a giant pain in the ass. I always watch Thronz with my brother and he likes Daenerys, so it's totally just a taste thing.

Yeah it was Tywin Lannister of all people that saved Arya and Gendry. As is apparent with Tyrion mostly, not all Lannisters are assholes.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Daenerys just bores me, more than anything. Its probably largely because I didnt see S1 and I have no idea why she is wandering around the desert, and thus have no sympathy for her.

I'm just glad she finally reached civilisation so hopefully her story goes somewhere more interesting.

Guest Ciaran The King

Charles Dance as Tywin is brilliant, he owns every scene he's in.

I give a thumbs up to Daenerys, she is a beautiful small package

Is anyone else waiting for Gendry to start f*cking sh*t up? I'm getting a sense he's gonna be some kind of badass by the time this all over.

Jon Snow heading out with the rangers sneak attack squad excites me greatly. :D

Guest Ciaran The King
What annoys me the most about GOF, is that Jamie has the greatest nickname in history 'The King Slayer' but I don't think we will ever see how he has earned that name

Season 1 semi spoiler concerning Kingslayer:

Jamie earned the name Kingslayer after killing Aerys Targaryen, the Mad King he was sworn to protect. The Name Kingslayer is an insult.

Guest Ciaran The King
Season 1 semi spoiler concerning Kingslayer:

I remember now.

Edited by Kam

So hey, you all know how Bron is some badass soldier, always at Tyrian's side with a quip and a look that's enough to put the sh*tters up anyone who messes with the midget, right?

It's been bugging me for a season and a half where I knew the dude from.

And then I cracked it.

So here's what he was up to in the mid 90's:

[video=youtube;r5V8ecsrxeY]

[video=youtube;iXGZcBlLcGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXGZcBlLcGE

[video=youtube;D_1Q1zk062A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1Q1zk062A

Daenerys is so boring man. I did enjoy the conversation at the gate of Qarth immensely though, I hope that pompous fat guy sticks around. At the end when she was all "I want the Iron Throne!" (something I wasnt aware of until now) I was just like, lulz. Join the queue honey. She's so lame.

You really need to watch season 1 Jimmy! Daenerys is awesome! You just haven't seen it yet!

Have to agree with Maximinn...she was a big part of season 1.

I can see why you think she is boring from what you've seen in season 2 but seriously when you get a chance, watch the first season.

I think that Jimmy missing season 1 is the reason for finding Dany boring since she hasn't really been involved in much of season 2.

My personal feelings for her don't change the fact that she's one of the most important characters in the series. Her storyline in season one was pretty epic especially the final episode. Man, that was intense.

There are just too many characters that hold my interest right now and some of the things Daenerys has done have really pissed me off. I do like her better than Joffrey so she's not at the bottom of the list.

I'm sure Jimbo would be more interested in Daenerys by catching up on season one. Hint hint!

Guest Maximinn

There are just too many characters that hold my interest right now and some of the things Daenerys has done have really pissed me off. I do like her better than Joffrey so she's not at the bottom of the list.

I'm sure Jimbo would be more interested in Daenerys by catching up on season one. Hint hint!

What has she done to piss you off? I thought the main criticism of her was that she hasn't done anything (at least in season 2).

What has she done to piss you off?

Season 1 spoiler:

If she wouldn't have kept the Khalasar from killing that witch, Khal Drogo wouldn't have fought that dude that cut him and he wouldn't have died. Drogo was easily my favorite character in season 1 and I blame Daeny for his death.

That's pretty much it. Petty I know. :lol