Fan Clubs | beta

Game Of Thrones - Season 2 *UK Pace*

Guest Ciaran The King

Guest Jimmy Redman

SH*T JUST GOT REAL.

Man, so much sh*t going down all at once. Jon Snow finally getting the receipt for his Quixotic ineptitude and being captured by Wildlings, The ranga chick was pretty good at teasing the f*ck out of him (wow...literally). But man, f*ck a Jon Snow.

Theon turning more and more to the dark side and HANGING BURNT CHILDREN IN THE CASTLE. I cant be the only one who thought of Anakin massacring the children. Theon is great; he's committed to doing whatever it takes but its dragging him more and more down an ugly path, and he doesnt like it but he's too scared to rebel against it. And man, just wait until Robb gets a hold of this f*cker.

LOVED Cersei breaking down completely about Joffrey, having that honest conversation with Sansa and then telling Tyrion that Joffrey is her punishment for her sins (that moment right at the end where they came THIS CLOSE to hugging and bonding as siblings was AWESOME). Losing Myrcella has just wrecked her, it seems. In a way I feel bad for the people at King's Landing, they're all just sitting around waiting for armies to march on them and take them, and they cant really do anything about it because they're ruled by a stupid f*cking Joffrey. So Tyrion tries his schemes but he doesnt have the power, Cersei tries her best but her heart isnt in it, and everyone else just hates the king, including Sansa who is a miserable captive.

Arya looking at the back of Tywin's neck with a knife in her hand and twitching was incredible. She is so badass.

Jamie f*cking Lannister, Holy God. Bonding with his cousin and then brutally murdering him to escape, what a completely remorseless f*ck, and then he trolls Catelyn until she DRAWS HER SWORD. When he said "I'm not suited for captivity" it was him saying "F*ck this, do your worst, I'm done." Its actually twisted genius if he can goad Catelyn into killing their prized prisoner and ruining the chance to get her own kids back. Jamie is an awesomely evil ***** and I now look forward to S1 even more if it has Jamie in it.

AND, MY GOD, THE BLACK GUY CONSPIRING WITH THE CREEPY APPARATING PRIEST TO KILL THE THIRTEEN AND BECOME KING OF QARTH. It was me Dany, it was me all along! Sh*t just got real. I'm on a see-saw with Dany because I'm now totally back with her and I'm desperate for her to find the dragons. I am ghastly terrified of the House of the Undying.

What an ep. I love this show.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big HELL YES! to all the above.

I can't help but like Theon despite his c*ntish ways. The scene with Sansa and Cersei was amazing. I got a lot of love for The Hound too. He's the ultimate tortured soul while remaining the one dude you do not wanna f*ck with. The scene with Cercei and Tyrion was amazing and almost brought a tear to my eye. I'm starting to fall in love with Cercei this season. Her character development has been amazing.

I'm terrified of the 'Apparating priest.' He has a look on his face that makes me think he's gonna eat my dick.

Jamie Lannister is probably my favorite character. It's about time we got more of him this season. I also loved the digs he was throwing at Brienne. I laughed so damn hard at that. Oh, he's in quite a bit of season 1. Get to watching it, Redman!

Edited by Maxximus

Guest Jimmy Redman

I'm in love with Cersei anyway because Lena Headey, but this ep was the first time where I actually empathised with her and felt sorry for her. She's trapped at King's Landing, separated from her lover whom she shouldnt be loving anyway, she bore a God awful f*ck in Joffrey who is now ruining everything, her daughter was just sent far away from her, and she's counting the days until some army comes and takes the castle from the incompetent little sh*t. And its all her fault because obviously Joffrey was a product of her incest and as well as a punishment from the gods for incest.

Theon I dont feel very sorry for, but I do understand why he's acting the way he is and that deep down he doesnt really want to act this way. He's ended up caught between two houses - his own with a father that doesnt love him and rejected him, and the Starks' where he will always be an outsider. So he chose his father, desperate for his love and respect after all this time, but that choice and the fact that he's now in the middle of war means he has to be a ruthless, cold warlord, and he's really just not cut out for it, especially when its directed against people he used to have as friends. But the alternative is showing weakness which will pretty much guaranteed get him killed. So he tries to play the part of the ruthless warlord even though he's not really comfortable doing it.

I understand his motivation but I find him more pathetic than sympathetic.

Man, Creepy Apparating Priest is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. He freaks me the f*ck out.

I wish you were following at our pace Jimmy!

There is so much going on at the minute, each episode just flies by.

Here are 2 trailers for the next episode (UK pace) which features the battle at Kings Landing, looks epic!

What did everyone think of the finale?

Again, lots of great moments, loved the scene with Shae and Tyrion, Daenerys getting her dragons back was good to see and that ending! :eek

I didn't quite get what happened at Winterfell but I guess we'll find out next year.

From the PerezHilton site:

Game Of Thrones Ratings EXPLODE With Season Finale

If you haven't watched Game of Thrones yet, stop reading and find an episode NOW!

The HBO fantasy series ended its second season with more viewers than ever before. 4.2 million people tuned in during the first airing at 9 p.m., which is a 38% increase from the 3 million that tuned into first season's finale.

More and more people are becoming fans as more and more episodes air too. To give you an idea of the show's growing success, the series premiered with 2.2 million people watching. After including views from DVR, HBO GO, and HBO on Demand, an average of 9.3 million people watched each episode the rest of the first season, but that figure has grown to 10.3 million this year!

The finale is the highest rated episode so far and the series has become the third most-watched series in HBO history.

We're impressed, but not that surprised. It's only a matter of time until we're all begging HBO for a movie!

Were U satisfied with last night's extra long finale? We won't give out any serious spoilers in case people are behind on their viewing, but shiz is about to go down at The Wall and we absolutely cannot wait for season 3!

Guest Ciaran The King

The sh*t just got real.

John Snow, Dragons, Daenerys, House of the Undying, King's Landing, The Wall, The North, White Walkers, Un-dead Army.

F**king absolutely brilliant episode, go and watch now

Guest Jimmy Redman

DANY IS THE BADDEST MOTHERF*CKER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I HATE MYSELF FOR EVER HATING HER.

Last two eps were mind blowingly awesome, so much incredible sh*t and badassery going on. I have no idea why there are ZOMBIES but f*ck it, I cant wait.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I was marking out bro when he went down. That f*cker creeped me out big time. When she was chained there with the dragons I was like "Ohh man, he gon' get got!" And he totally got got. Dany is a BAMF. That was quite the turnaround from being so annoyingly boring in the beginning.

Plus, Khal Drogo in one fluffy romantic scene was so badass I'm really looking forward to meeting him in S1.

Minor point, but the girl who was sleeping with The Black Guy was a girl from Dany's posse right? The one who "went missing"? I assume so, I just dont recognise her by sight.

DANY IS THE BADDEST MOTHERF*CKER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I HATE MYSELF FOR EVER HATING HER.

I just watched the last two episodes and Yeah, what Jimbo said. I got all choked up with the Khal Drogo scene. Man, I miss that badass.

I'm speechless really. SO much happened and it was all super epic. This just may end up being my favorite show ever in the history of the freaking world. WOW!

WOW!