WWE WrestleMania 30 Trip Planning

Guest FreeSpirit

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit

> WRESTLEMANIA XXX PRE-SALE CODE

- The pre-sale for WrestleMania XXX will kick off on Thursday 14th November at 10AM CT and will continue through Friday 15th November at 11:59PM CT. Tickets will go on sale for the general public on Saturday 16th November at 10AM CT.

If you want to beat the queue, you can log on to Ticketmaster.com and use one of these two passwords - WWEVIP or SAINTS!!

Edited by FreeSpirit

Guest FreeSpirit

According to pwinsider.com this is the WrestleMania 30 Seating Plan :)

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/salleynev1/51790s_zps05aa922f.gif

Guest FreeSpirit
Are we still gonna have to wait until February kinda time to get tickets for Raw, or are they selling those early since it's a "special" event this year?

Not sure, but if there is a RAW presale, I'll also post the password here.

Guest Beefhead
Hannah and I just booked flights, car, and hotel rooms, so we're definitely going. We fly in on the 3rd at 9:30 AM we're staying at the Sun Suites Of New Orleans-Harvey. If anybody needs help from the airport we'll have a rental car with unlimited miles. We're staying in N'awlins til the 8th at 4 PM. Hoping to get to see everyone. Maybe we can do some planning and get seats together or food together, or see each other axxess. Something.

The more I think about it the less I think I'm going to be able to afford it. I really REALLY wanna go but times are really tough financially right now and I don't see it getting any easier by the time tickets go on sale.

I've been going back and forth in my head about this for weeks now. One day I'm positive I'm going, then next I realize there's no way I can afford it. I have absolutely zero disposable income.

Yeah man, screw it, I don't think this is the year for me and that breaks my heart. I hope everyone has a great time, I'll be looking for you in the crowd so take TWO signs.

The more I think about it the less I think I'm going to be able to afford it. I really REALLY wanna go but times are really tough financially right now and I don't see it getting any easier by the time tickets go on sale.

I've been going back and forth in my head about this for weeks now. One day I'm positive I'm going, then next I realize there's no way I can afford it. I have absolutely zero disposable income.

Yeah man, screw it, I don't think this is the year for me and that breaks my heart. I hope everyone has a great time, I'll be looking for you in the crowd so take TWO signs.

Awww! I was looking forward to meeting Maxxy in real actual life. Now I has a sad... :(

Still, I'm sure I'll be able to hassle Dean and Def plenty. Mwahahahahahahaha!!

Guest John Hancock
I'm probably going to be in California for a while doing stuff in the Spring, so I'm really tempted to not get a WrestleMania ticket, but still go to New Orleans to say "hi" to people and possibly to go to RAW.

Guest Beefhead
Can't even begin to tell you guys how excited I am just to meet some TWO peeps. Kinda figured I'd never meet of any of you just because I'm in the states. So the one two three combo of N.O., Mania and meeting some of you guys in person was too much to miss out on.

Do Raw Hancock, I'm probably getting tickets for that too. We can join in the japery!

I'm still looking up info on which indies are gonna be putting on shows in the area too. I'm probably willing to miss Axxess and spend the money on seeing 2 or 3 indy shows during the time I'm there.

EDIT: I also feel like I should start apologising to at least Def and Fury now, because there's bound to be at least one night I overdo it on the cocktails and make a tit of myself.

So sorry in advance folks! :D