Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE WrestleMania 30 Trip Planning

Guest FreeSpirit

I'll more than likely be down from that Friday to Monday or Tuesday so there should be plenty of time to meet up. I mean that's a good 60% of my reason for wanting to go is to hang out with youse guise.

By my count there will be 10 - 12 of us so this is a major opportunity that can't be missed.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Beefhead
HEY YOU GUISE!!! Guess what? I think the real Kyle Gilmore is coming too. lol. That only means something to TWOStars guys but so what. This trip is gonna be epic. The Maxx and the Real PTP in one place.

I really can't see it ending any other way than me and Maxx, drunk, shirts off, just grappling in the street while people throw money at us and Dean eyes up a nearby mailbox suspiciously.

Def to run in and give Maxx the Klap allowing me to get the sneaky roll up of doom pin. :lol

• Heart 1

Guest Beefhead
You're a bloody fraud, Def.

Hey I've always been forthcoming with the fact that Kg was based on a buddy of mine lol. I even posted pics of me and the real KG at GAB 09.

And it's Ari Shapiro not Al lol #damnitdean

PS I promise to get some Ari on the next show.

Edited by Beefhead

Guest Beefhead
we fly back to new york city tuesday as well and then fly back home friday into saturday. We may do axxess but we'll be checking out other stuff in new orleans like Voodoo museum and tourist spots.

Yeah I'm really only interested in raw and wrestlemania. If it was anywhere else I'd be all over axxess but I really wanna experience New Orleans .

Guest Beefhead
Yeah, cuz Def is the only TWOite going. :roll (Def, step away from the p*ssy whip and go to Smackdown.)

Pretty sure she wasn't trying to speak for everyone. It was more of an as far as were concerned your on your own, we won't be going to smack down. Call it pussy whipped or whatever it's cool. I'm just not taking up a once in a lifetime vacation opportunity completely with wrestling. Too much other stuff I'd like to experience with my wife. Especially considering it's our first ever real vacation together. I mean we didn't

Even have a honeymoon.

Edit: he'll yeah to beignets, I will be living up to the fat American stereotype and eating plenty of New Orleans food.

Edited by Beefhead