Fan Clubs (beta)

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

BRM

If it's on TV in like, 3 years time and there's nothing better on, then I'd watch it. I'm not going out of my way in any capacity to see this film. I'm not going to the pictures, I'm not waiting for the DVD, I'm not even gonna download it, I'm really not that interested. Unless they've swerved us all and Batman appears for around 2-3 minutes at the end. :lol

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entertainment Thread Random News and Comments

DSR you do realise that DC has committed your post to his memory palace don't you?

Fast forward 2 years and Buterman's been made and is premiering in the picture house, the entire world is collectively losing their sh*t because it's shaping up to be one of THE superhero movies of the actual century. You're still very anti-Affleck and have little to no desire to see this movie at all. However all of TWO, even the other anti-Affleck's, are waxing lyrical about how complete their lives are now they've seen this movie, and are saying that it was actually Ben Affleck who was the greatest thing about the entire film.

You decide, "you know what, I'm going to see one of the final showings in the picture house, middle of the day, empty cinema". You end up checking in on Facebook and post a cryptic "going against my gut @ Tipton Movieplex" and you get a couple of likes. One liker is Darkstar (he likes everything), and his mutual friend DC gets to see that like on his "timeline".

DC will remember these posts man. He'll remember.

Cheers!

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston will reportedly play supervillain Lex Luthor in the sequel to Man of Steel.

The 57-year-old, who plays Walter White in the US drama series, is expected to be confirmed in the role when the sixth series of the show ends next month.

According to Cosmic Book News, the actor will play Superman's nemesis in at least six films in the DC Comics franchise.

CREDIT:SkyNews.

Guest Anime Otaku
I wonder if the shift to set up JLA means a reboot for Superman or are they just not getting Kevin Spacey back for whatever reason.

Guest The Beltster
I wonder if the shift to set up JLA means a reboot for Superman or are they just not getting Kevin Spacey back for whatever reason.
Dude, you do know they just made and released a new SM movie right? Man of Steel? Edited by The Beltster

Guest Anime Otaku
I know Man Of Steel is out but I'm not overly interested in Supes so I don't know weather it was a sequel to Superman Returns or a reboot. The only JLA related reboot I was aware of is Batman.

I'm not saying this as a pop culture reference er whatever but Ben Affleck was okay in Phantoms. That's about it for me though. I don't care for him at all as an actor and for the most part I'm with Disser on this. However, I'm not gonna go out of my way to not see this movie. I'll see it and most likely talk a ton of shit about how sucky it it, but one thing you've gotta keep in mind is, George Clooney played Batman. Seriously, can Affleck be any worse than that? I kinda doubt it.

Guest The Beltster
I know Man Of Steel is out but I'm not overly interested in Supes so I don't know weather it was a sequel to Superman Returns or a reboot. The only JLA related reboot I was aware of is Batman.
It was a complete and total re-boot, has nothing at all to do with Superman Returns.

And, by the way, it was f*cking awesome!

I'm not saying this as a pop culture reference er whatever but Ben Affleck was okay in Phantoms. That's about it for me though. I don't care for him at all as an actor and for the most part I'm with Disser on this. However, I'm not gonna go out of my way to not see this movie. I'll see it and most likely talk a ton of shit about how sucky it it, but one thing you've gotta keep in mind is, George Clooney played Batman. Seriously, can Affleck be any worse than that? I kinda doubt it.

Ben Affleck WAS the bomb in Phantoms yo

:lol

What's so damn funny? I legit liked Phantoms

...yo!

Guest John Hancock

You're all missing the fact that there's already a new Batman, and he's already awesome.

large_709731f2a2697f328028fa343602125a-batman-cant-stop-thinking-about-sex.jpg

Pete Holmes > Ben Affleck all day long.

Really hope they just go with "Worlds Finest" as the title.

I'm cool with Affleck by the way. I'm presuming that he'll have some creative input of which you have to consider a good thing. This is a guy whose clearly a Batman mark.