Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Random News 2014

dsrchris

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying I want him there, just that physically, he is an adequate replacement.

For me, if they do go down the route of Reigns leaving, but The Shield staying as a three-man unit, I'd bring in Danny Burch (the former Martin Stone) or, as a slightly more left-field choice, Alexander Rusev.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Mason Ryan isn't an adequate ANYTHING physically. And Roman Reigns isn't a juiced up musclehead bodyguard. He's an athletic big guy workhorse, in fact he's not even that big relative to actual big men in WWE. They just hide the fact through presence and booking and clothes.

Looking at actual aesthetics (let alone, I don't know...EVERYTHING ELSE) Mason Ryan is not a replacement for Reigns. A replacement for Ryback or the Great Khali or another freakshow perhaps.

Guest Beefhead
I see what Batista match at mania will be now, Batista vs Fake Batista (ryan)

Ha, if one of them wears purple gloves, I'm sold! :lol

This just turned my whole morning around. Thanks buddy.

Every big wrestler stuffs their faces. Ryback eats non-stop, Great Khali probably too. The Rock once had an instagram photo of him eating 12 Pizzas.

Kaitlyn is gone.

As of Jan. 8, Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) will no longer be under contract with WWE. The former Divas Champion has chosen to pursue other endeavors outside the sports-entertainment world.

WWE wishes Kaitlyn the best in all her future endeavors.

F*ck.

Speaking of releases, Ryback has had a Twitter meltdown, posted a load of "controversial" stuff, deleted it all, posted this:

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Ryback-screencap.jpg

Then deleted that as well.