• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

Well, it's random.

Speaking of which, sign that Lance Storm is insane:

(On Cena vs Hunter at WM22) "The crowd did not seem into the match much.."

This is what Hacksaw said about Lance in his interview with W101:

I would be wrestling with Lance Storm and he’s as vanilla as they come and I’m behind him being ‘Hacksaw’. They called me into the office and said that they were trying to showcase the kids and asked if I could turn my stuff down a little bit. I was like turn my stuff down, tell the boy to turn his shit up, this is the big leagues.

Oh and some WWE news from the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

NBCU OFFERING HALL OF FAME PROPERTY IN BID TO KEEP WWE

- In a bid to keep all WWE programming, NBC Universal is out in full force, even offering a space at their Universal Studios property to host a physical WWE Hall of Fame according to the New York Post. The Post reports in an article published yesterday that NBCU top execs are putting together a final pitch to present WWE for all WWE television shows before their exclusive negotiating period expires on February 1. After February 1, WWE can talk to other television networks with rumors flying that Viacom is once again interested in taking WWE back. If the exclusive window closes without a deal, NBC Universal have a matching rights clause according to the New York Post so even if let’s say Viacom offer more money, NBCU can match it and keep the shows. Currently NBCU pays around $140 million a year for RAW and Smackdown and WWE is looking to increase that significantly to match other sports.

Guest Fatherof10minis
TMZ.com has an article up, an interview with Seth Rollins where Seth admits to urinating in a water bottle under the ring mid match at a live event. Makes me wonder what Lawler was drinking through the Royal Rumble 1996 match to keep hydrated.

Guest Jayfunk

on some slightly better news for TNA

Thursday's TNA Impact Wrestling television show drew 1.55 million viewers for Spike TV, up from the 1.316 million viewers who tuned in last week, according to Zap2It.com.

200,000 more viewers on last weeks show which is a 17% increase not bad.