Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Random News 2014

dsrchris

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's posted more with one claiming the "release" was in relation to a police officer not giving him a ticket.

He also posted this about an hour ago -:

"Would like to thank the internet community for all of the support through these confusing times. Not sure where my career stands I may quit."

Matt Morgan has effectively retired from Pro-wrestling to take on a job at a Medical Parts company. If you could not crowd the threads with your wailing and gnashing of teeth at this terrible loss to the pro-wrestling world that would be appreciated....

Guest Jayfunk
I read it on Prowrestling.net, it said he will do shows from time to time but will not be going for a contract in TNA or WWE if memory servies

Guest Jayfunk
Former TNA wrestler Matt Morgan announced the birth of his son Jackson Morgan on Tuesday night. "By the grace of God, we welcomed our first born Jackson Morgan into the world earlier today," Morgan wrote. "(Thanks" for all (your) prayers, guys. #GodIsGreat." Follow him online at Twitter.com/bpmattmorgan

Powell's POV: Morgan spoke a lot about the ten-year struggle that he and his wife went through to conceive a child when I spoke with him on Monday for a Dot Net Member exclusive interview. Morgan also made it clear that one of the reasons he has accepted a job outside the pro wrestling industry is that he wants to be home with his son every night. He did not officially retire from pro wrestling and will work some indy dates, but he made it clear that he will not be accepting a full-time job with WWE or TNA. Of course, the big money he's getting in his new line of work clearly made the transition a little easier, but I applaud him for making the right decision for him and his family.

Prowrestling.net

Guest Fatherof10minis
Naomi and that Uso fella got married in hawaii recently i read. They filmed it for an upcoming episode of total divas.

Guest Ciaran The King
WWE News: Daniel Bryan pulled from live event while recovering from a concussion

Jan 18, 2014 - 09:22 PM

Daniel Bryan did not appear at the WWE live event in Hammond, Indiana on Saturday as advertised. It was announced to the crowd that he would not be able to appear and refunds were offered. Big Show was named Bryan's replacement on the card. [Thanks to Dot Net reader Michael Leith]

Powell's POV: WWE confirmed to Prowrestling.net that Bryan suffered a concussion during Raw on Monday. However, they never mentioned it on their official website and Bryan remained advertised on their live events page for the show at last check on Friday. In fact, they are still listing him for Sunday's live event in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Pro Wrestling Net

Guest John Hancock
Not sure whether to put this here, in the MMA forum, or the sports forum, and it could deserve it's own thread as the story progresses, but Jim Ross has just signed with Fox Sports, which is the network that broadcasts the UFC in America.