Fan Clubs | beta

Game Of Thrones - Season 4

King

I'd assume blood tranfusiony type thing, but that's just the wrong side of crazy bullsh*t for me. If the Mountain lives I'm gonna be so annoyed. The perfect end to that fight would be Oberyn losing the main fight, but The Mountain dying anyway from his wounds, especially now we know Oberyn poisoned his blade.

Tyrion was a f*cking don. Just doing what needed to be done before the hell out of there. And Shae thinking Tywin was coming in and being all "my lion"! Bitch, you deserved to get choked out with your ill gotten jewellery. :lol

I thought Arya taking The Hound's wallet and walking away was perfect. Like, he's taught her everything he can and that's the final embodiment of it. Roll on next April!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brienne-Hound fight was brutal, really well put together and shot. And I thought Arya's exit from the Hound completed her journey form little Arya to a Hound/Arya hybrid perfectly.

No more Hound and Chicken though :/

The recap of the season's deaths on Thronecast afterwards was spot on too.

I thought this was better than last week's - so many tales closed, yet opened up so many more too.

Guest Ciaran The King
Brienne/Hound was one of the best TV fights ever, so well shot and choreographed every movement was done to perfection. Also loved Stannis arriving at the Wall

Guest Ciaran The King

The scene when his army arrived was so good and he just looks like a bad ass King in waiting.

Bran's story really is fantasy at it's very best, and yes it feels like you are watching a different show....Bran and the quest for...........

Bran's story really is fantasy at it's very best, and yes it feels like you are watching a different show....Bran and the quest for...........

...The Golden Fleece, if the whole Ray Harryhausen scene was anything to go by. :lol

I forgot to give props to Hound for dishing out an epic c*nt punt. That was brutal.

I don't really get why Dany locked the well behaved dragons away, when it's the big brute that's causing all the grief? They looked so upset, which (considering they're not actually real) was really well done by the special effects guys.

What is it with Jon Snow and redheads?

Guest Ciaran The King
Jon Snow loves it..........future King maybe......he seem like a mystery character to me

Guest Ciaran The King

Okay I'll be quiet.

Also is Gregor Clegane going return as some Dr. Franekenstein type character?

There's loopholes for sexy time for sure but that's about it. Jon Snow is Night's Watch until death and he's too honorable to break his vows. Besides he's a bastard and couldn't be king unless he took it by force and he's not that kinda guy. Stannis and only Stannis should be king.

There's loopholes for sexy time for sure but that's about it. Jon Snow is Night's Watch until death and he's too honorable to break his vows. Besides he's a bastard and couldn't be king unless he took it by force and he's not that kinda guy. Stannis and only Stannis should be king.
What about Gendry?

Guest Magic

I really enjoyed this last episode. I wasn't sure what to expect going in, but I felt it was nicely done and left me dying for season 5 so good job. Tyrion being all like "Say wh*re again.."

And that just being like "Well, I did warn you bitch." Was awesome. I'm sad about the Hound, I'm gonna miss the big sunava. Arya is probably my favourite character though.

Stannis arriving was great as well, for the first time in ages I was interested in what he was up to.

I thought it was a great finale, loved that we got to see so much happening.

Is it bad that I felt sorry for Shae? I never expected to see her, from the episodes in the last season they both seemed to genuinely be in love.

I had heard about a toilet death scene (didn't know who) and I was expecting Tywin to die soon so that wasn't really a shock. Although I did love Tyrion almost dragging the crossbow on the floor as he made his way there, gave it a really sinister feel.

Can't wait until next season!

How far into the book series are we now?

How far into the book series are we now?
In at least one instance, the TV show is ahead of the books, but from what I've read on various sites, next season will catch up with the books (unless they go all Walking Dead and go their own path from here; although that's not too likely).