Fan Clubs | beta

Game Of Thrones - Season 4

King

Guest Ciaran The King
GAME OF MOTHER F**KING THRONES!!!!!!!! This week's episode was sooooo good, and it goes by so quickly. Things start getting amazing and BOOM episode over

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not going to be boring because after all the waffle and build we will finally have the Trial by Combat as the Grudge Match that all of Westros has been waiting for is about to happen... The Mountain that Rides, Ser Gregor Clegane v The Red Viper, Prince Oberyn Martell of Dorne...

It's going to be good - plus the Wildlings still haven't attacked the damn Wall yet so I think that might well be Episode number 9.

EDIT: I would also let Carice van Houten eat me alive.

Edited by Evil Gringo

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, son...

Did I miss anything after the dark haired Sansa reveal? I fainted from sexy overload and woke up to the credits. I'm sure there was nothing else important that happened. That was the big exciting part of the episode, right, guys?

Oh. My. God.

EDIT: And Hound & Chicken (which I now sing in my head to the tune of Cow & Chicken) are still superb. Arya laughing is probably my favourite bit of this episode. And that's saying something.

Yeah I found it to be way worse than the Red Wedding personally. They got it right though. I mean, the fight was longer and more drawn out in the book, but they did it justice. For about an hour after the show I could still here "You raped her, you murdered her, you reked her niños!" :lol

Too bad nothing else interesting will happen this season. Nothing at all.

Holy shit! After hearing all the talk about the casting for Oberyn I was expecting him to stay around longer! That was just brutal!! The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised to see Tyrion executed now.

It's interesting to see the development of both Sansa and Arya through the show, they seem to keep surviving. Sansa seems to have joined the game playing now and Arya seems comfortable fighting. Oh and that laugh from Arya was perfect for that scene.

Guest John Hancock
I'm sad he's gone just because he had a great interview on Opie & Anthony, and I wanted him to come back again to promote the next season.

Guest Ciaran The King
I know the series follows the books and they can't deviate too much but I was massively disappointed with the ending to tonight's episode. I personally felt Oberyn was a great character from opening scene to his last the guy stole the show every week and to get rid was a bit out of the blue. Let down isn't the word