King

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
Where everything is "Thing of Nouns"

One of the many reasons I find it so hard to get into anything in the fantasy genre.

That and the "Look, a naked woman, every three seconds, you never seen one of those in real life have you, you f*cking fat, dragon-loving, virgin loser" tone of the cooooooooooooonstant, really quite childish nudity. F*ck Game of Thrones, there, I said it.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock

F*ck your keys and all! I'm out of control. I've broken through, there's no boundaries anymore. This is true freedom, and it scares you!

PS: F*ck The Walking Dead too. Oh that's right, I'm coming for everyone, no one's safe now.

Edited by John Hancock

Yeah I'm with you! This energy is great I feel like I can take on the world and nothing can stop me! This is better than drugs! It's better than sex! Yeah that's right, f*ck the walking dead! That show is garbage!

Seriously, I want you gone. I will call the police if I have to. And if you even THINK about taking my copy of Mean Girls I will tear the left arm pit out of all of your t shirts before your broke ass can get a ride to come get the rest of your stuff!

I still watch Mean Girls every few months, remembering a time when Lizzy Caplin wasn't famous but still awesome, Lindsay Lohan was hot and wouldn't give you herpes and the first time I ever saw Rachel McAdams and Amanda Big Ti... I mean Eyes...

As for Walking Dead, since season two I have lost all love or care for the show, man that god damn thing just drags on and on and on and on....

(Comes back two weeks later)

and on and on and on... you get the picture.

Still though J-Rock - you don't f*ck Game of Thrones, Game of Thrones f*cks you. I get what you mean about fantasy stuff having hot naked girls thrown in to satisfy the unrequited fantasy of the author/creators but still this series rules and there is so much more to come before they catch up with R.R. Martin. Now if only he'd stop trying to break the world record for number of Taco Bell meals eaten in a year and actually finish the god damn next book!

Guest dpddave

^^^ Have you read the latest 2 chapters that were released from Winds Of Winter? I won't name who the chapters were about obviously but they were both awesome.

Hopefully Winds will be out before the end of the year but I doubt it.

According to a few interviews and of course the ever helpful Wiki, Martin has said there is still so much to sort through and write from his ideas that it will be 2015 at the earliest by which time the series will be about a book and a half away from catching up with the actual story as it stands.

Guest dpddave
The last 15 minutes of this was probably my favourite scene in the entire series. Arya and the ****ing Hound man, I'd quite happily watch an entire season of them riding around the 7 kingdoms gutting fools and eating chickens.

Guest Ciaran The King
Absolutely amazing first episode, once again setting the scene for another great series. Next week is the royal wedding!!!!!! Can't wait

I wouldn't call the episode amazing but it was good. I especially loved the bit where Jamie get's his new sword(RIP Ice, f*ck you, Ned lol). The part I didn't like at all was stupid Jon Snow speaking like a wildling. He didn't talk like that at all last season. So what, he gets hit with a few arrows and now all of a sudden talks like a wildling? Janos Slynt was right. He should have been killed for breaking his vows.

Also, what about Sansa? Why isn't she eating? She loves lemon cakes. She needs to eat the lemon cakes. SHE NEEDS TO EAT!

It's also kinda weird to see Aria orgasm over killin' dudes. That slow plunge of the sword. Damn.

The Purple Wedding is one I've been looking forward to seeing on screen.

Is that the one where you know what happens?

Hmmm...I'm worried now!

Various news bits from Digital Spy:

- Game of Thrones' season four premiere drew HBO's biggest ratings since the series finale of The Sopranos in 2007. Sunday's (April 6) return of the fantasy drama, 'Two Swords', was watched by roughly 6.6 million viewers - the show's largest audience to date. This is up 50% from the season three premiere and triple the 2.2m who tuned in for the first ever episode in April 2011. A further 1.6m watched a repeat of the season four opener, making for a gross audience of 8.2m.

- The demand for Game of Thrones' comeback also caused US online streaming service HBO GO to be hit with multiple technical errors, while NOW TV in the UK further experienced slow loading times.

- Sky Atlantic's Game of Thrones simulcast pulled in over half a million viewers, overnight figures suggest. The UK broadcaster aired season four's opener 'Two Swords' at the same time as US channel HBO - with 537k tuning in at 2am BST.675,000 later tuned in for the episode's first UK primetime airing at 9pm. Though the 2am showing attracted a slightly lower audience, its audience share was substantially higher than the 9pm airing - 23.9% compared to 3%.