Fan Clubs (beta)

Game Of Thrones - Season 4

King

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ciaran The King
I've looked up next week's episode and if all goes according to plan it should be a great episode

You didn't really look it up did you? You went to the wiki and read the book spoilers didn't you? Hence your line "if everything goes according to plan."

If you "looked up" the episode then you would know exactly what happens. There would be no need for "if everything goes according to plan" because the "plan" has already been fully realized hence the actual episode itself.

Busted. You're silly, Ciaran.

I've looked up next week's episode and if all goes according to plan it should be a great episode
Do you think they're going to reshoot the episode between now and the time it airs? :lol

Game of Thrones has been renewed for a fifth and sixth season by HBO.

The show's official Facebook page broke the news with a post saying, "Raise a glass of Dornish wine. Game of Thrones is renewed for Seasons 5 and 6. Send a raven and spread the word across the realm."

Sweet :)

I have a question, I haven't checked Google as I don't want to see any spoilers. In this first episode Tyrion meets Oberyn who tells him about how his sister (something Targaryen?), her husband and kids were killed because of the Lannisters. How or is the sister related to Daenerys?

Guest dpddave
I have a question, I haven't checked Google as I don't want to see any spoilers. In this first episode Tyrion meets Oberyn who tells him about how his sister (something Targaryen?), her husband and kids were killed because of the Lannisters. How or is the sister related to Daenerys?

What Max said, when Kings Landing was sacked by Tywin Lannister's army Elia and her 2 kids were murdered on Tywins orders. Viserys and an unborn Dany were on Dragonstone with their Mother or else they would of being murdered as well and we would of never got DRAGONS~!

All you need to know though is that The Red Viper is the baddest motherfu**er is the whole of Westeros.

What is it with female actresses now? Turn 18, first thing you do is still up a bit of a sexy selfie and then slowly but surely they get sexier and sexier until BEWBS!

Not that I'm complaining, I'm just wondering if it is something in the water?

What is it with female actresses now? Turn 18, first thing you do is still up a bit of a sexy selfie and then slowly but surely they get sexier and sexier until BEWBS!

Not that I'm complaining, I'm just wondering if it is something in the water?

This might help explain it for you.