Fan Clubs (beta)

Game Of Thrones - Season 4

King

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tools.

I mean what goes through their heads, what switch suddenly changes once they become legal worldwide at 18 and just start slinging out slaggy photos.

I know why girls get bigger in certain areas and why I woke up one morning with hairs in strange places. Honestly, sarcasm on the internet, shocker.

Now you're mad? Get a grip, Gringo, always so cranky. xD

I think the simple answer is society in general. It's just the thing everyone does. Especially in the entertainment industry. Women have this natural urge to gain as much attention as possible so they feel loved and accepted. They see other women putting themselves out there so they follow suit.

Nah I'm not mad, that's not me mad at all.

I was just looking for the answer I got the second time as that was more in line with what I meant, maybe my original question could have been phrased a bit better. Like I said either way I'm not complaining, I'll just be keeping my daughter when she is born and reaches that age away from social media.

To lighten the mood... Emilia Clarke

http://www.mrconservative.com/files/2014/02/2014.02.12-mrconservative-52fbd7738b6e9.jpg

Guest dpddave

I knew it was coming but I still had a sad when it happened. Joffrey was one of the best actors in the series imo he played the part to perfection.

I was really happy to see they went with Bronn teaching Jamie how to fight instead as it means more screen time for him. Bronn's the man.

And Ramsey is a bad man, a bad bad man.

Yeah no one would have gave a shit if Jamie was training with Ser Ilyn. Jamie wouldn't be as sympathetic to the show watchers if he was being trained by the guy who killed everyone's favorite character, the traitor, Eddard Stark.

I loved the bit with Joffrey chopping up Tyrion's book. I look at it as the show telling all the complaining book lovers to STFU. Funny considering George RR wrote this episode.

I don't mind the changes between the books and the show. I look at 'em as two different things. That's the only way I can justify what they've done to Stannis The Mannis. At least he showed a little heart this episode by sticking up for Shireen.

I freaking hate Shae already. She's so freaking annoying.

Guest dpddave
Yeah no one would have gave a shit if Jamie was training with Ser Ilyn. Jamie wouldn't be as sympathetic to the show watchers if he was being trained by the guy who killed everyone's favorite character, the traitor, Eddard Stark.

I just read today that the actor that played Ser Ilyn was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and has left the show.

+2 on the Shae hate, dumb *****.

Another great episode!

I had a feeling it would be Joffery, it was so well done, actually, the whole wedding looked great.

Although my favourite scene was probably Theon (Reek now?) shaving Ramsay...seeing the blade so close to his throat...the tension/tease was perfect. Do we need to know who the girl was with Ramsay in the opening scene?

-1 for the Shae hate, I like her, although I get the feeling she won't be lasting that much longer in the show.

I'm getting a little bored by Dragonstone though, I hope something interesting happens there soon.

Ding Dong, the D**k is dead. I have been waiting for four years for what happened the other night and after that massive final display of being a complete and utter k**b it was so cathartic to see him finally choke, wither and die.

Serves him right for ignoring his wonderful bride to taunt his poor little uncle. No one should ignore Natalie Dormer.

It hasn't been revealed exclusively who actually killed him in the books, it is hinted at and those who watched the episode and the build up to the wedding should have a good idea who wanted him gone the most and I think it is that really planned his death. I feel really sorry for Tyrion as a holy hell of crap is about to fall upon him instead.

Yeah poor Tyrion is boned. My family is being torn apart!!!

If you go back and watch the wedding scene real close you see exactly who did what. It's very brief and super slick. I watched that entire wedding scene four times before I finally caught it. I'm not saying a word, go re watch the episode very carefully, it's all there. It's awesome the way they did it.

Yeah poor Tyrion is boned. My family is being torn apart!!!

If you go back and watch the wedding scene real close you see exactly who did what. It's very brief and super slick. I watched that entire wedding scene four times before I finally caught it. I'm not saying a word, go re watch the episode very carefully, it's all there. It's awesome the way they did it.

Screen Rant have a good (spoiler-filled obviously) run through of what actually happened and when.

The sleight of hand on show is phenomenal.