Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion Thread - February 23, 2014 from Minneapolis

TPIB

The fifth annual WWE Elimination Chamber will come to you, live on pay-per-view, on February 23 from the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN.

The official theme song for WWE Elimination Chamber is "Doomsday" by Nero, which is available now on iTunes.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/wwe-elimination-chamber-2014-poster.png

Confirmed Matches/Events

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Elimination Chamber Match:

Randy Orton © vs. John Cena vs. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Cesaro vs. Christian

6-Man Tag:

The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family

Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio

Intercontinental Championship:

Big E © vs. Jack Swagger

WWE Tag Team Championship:

The New Age Outlaws © vs. The Usos

Darren Young vs. Titus O'Neil

Kickoff Exclusive:

Goldust & Cody Rhodes vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel

Edited by Kam

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fatherof10minis
Not that this will happen but i think a brock vs. cody rhodes match would be awesome. I could see it being a major moment for Cody similar to when Eddie Guerrero beat Brock. Cody is probably the number 4 face right now behind bryan, punk and cena. I wouldn't have Brock lose but make it look as if Cody came that close.

Guest Ciaran The King

That's not a bad shout.

I'm think there is an outside chance of a triple threat or fatal 4 way for the WWE title at WM

Guest John Hancock
That could be a good T.V. match. Brock could still easily win, but Cody would get a rub off of just doing down swinging and putting up more of a fight than expected. The great thing about a gimmick like Brock's is that you can have guys lose to him, but, if they're away from the main event and they don't get squashed, they come off looking good just because they got some moves in. I'd like to see Brock beat down Cody, and have Cody refuse to stay down, Dreamer/Sandman style.

Guest Ciaran The King
I'm liking this Cody/Brock idea even more, and just by being in the ring Brock elevates every opponent he's with

Guest FreeSpirit

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE announced during tonight’s WWE SmackDown taping that The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) will take on The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan & Luke Harper) at the WWE Elimination Chamber PPV!

Hmmm, see part of me thinks Christian doesn't really have anything going for him right now, so he's the obvious choice to be taken out. I think they want Cesaro in there to test the waters a little with him. I can't imagine the responses he's been getting all last year have gone unnoticed.

The only way I'd be happy with Brock taking out Cesaro is if it led to Cesaro vs Lesnar in some capacity. Which it most likely wouldn't.

Guest Ciaran The King

The exchanges between Cesaro/Sheamus/Bryan should be awesome!!!!

I'm expecting Brock to take out Christian maybe......