Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion Thread - February 23, 2014 from Minneapolis

TPIB

Guest John Hancock
What a great, great match. I know everything seems better when your favourite guys are involved, so I'm probably being unfair, but that's easily my favourite match of the year, really took me back. Unpredictable, yet also logical, fun, emotional, with a story, with spots, with a sensible, well thought-out conclusion. Really, really good stuff. TAKE 'EM HOME RANDY!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
I'm glad WWE followed that greatness by reminding us they've booked one of the number-one contenders and the champion into losing streak angles as the build up to a pay-per-view main event. Thanks Dubs. It's like eating a really nice cake and then remembering you still have AIDS.

Guest FreeSpirit
That was the worst AJ match I've ever seen, but I still love her to bits. Haha that Bad News Barrett WWE Network promo was funny!!

Guest John Hancock
I was just about to ask if anyone finds these Barrett things entertaining, so thanks for physically answering my question before I could ask it. :lol

Guest John Hancock
I have a vague sense that the crowd might shit on this one, but it's Minneapolis, so they're probably just be really quiet instead of doing anything funny. There'll be plenty of CM Punk chants at least.

Guest dpddave

You mean Bootista.

That 6 man was amazing, it's after making me want to start watching wrestling again. They should of really kept it for WM though, it would of being perfect for it.

Guest John Hancock
Everyone on here going to WrestleMania, do your duty; boo the f*ck out of Batista, no matter what he does. If I takes bullet for you Mum, I want you boo him as they stretcher him into the ambulance. Boo Randy Orton while you're at it too.

Guest John Hancock
I have high hopes for this chamber match. Everyone involved can go, and at least two of them are really over, so it should be a good-un, until Randy wins and everyone gets rightfully grumpy.