Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion Thread - February 23, 2014 from Minneapolis

TPIB

Guest Jimmy Redman
F Sake; the dream is over again. Atleast CC did the best move of the night.

He did the spear-slingshot? The Brogue Kick through the glass? The Indian Deathlock-Northern Lights combo? He was German'd off the top and landed on his feet? Hit a 300 lbs. tope? Powered out of Sister Abigail?

...wow, I was making a point when I began this post, but man...this was a great show.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

I'm not even dissing the frogsplash, it was really cool, and I was thinking it was time they used the pods to jump off things more.

It's just, this show was basically WWE presents Look At All These Cool Moves We Can Do live on PPV. The frogsplash was cool, really cool, but about a million other things were cooler. Which is a good thing.

Guest Jimmy Redman

It disturbs me a little that Jam's near-profanity indicates that he actually held out hope of Christian winning the WWE Title and defending it at Wrestlemania 30.

Then I remembered that it IS Jambob, and I let it go.

Just this minute seen The Shield v The Wyatt's... JUST... WOW! Match of the Year, easily so far. Would of been awesome to have it at WM though. Reigns is fast becoming my current favorite wrestler.

It disturbs me a little that Jam's near-profanity indicates that he actually held out hope of Christian winning the WWE Title and defending it at Wrestlemania 30.

Then I remembered that it IS Jambob, and I let it go.

I kinda want to ruffle his hair and tell him everything's gonna be okay, but then there is the part of me that remembers Vince McMahon hates Christian's face.

Guest Ciaran The King
I would welcome a heel reign from Christian, he could capture the title in some screwy fashion retain it for a few months and then get hammered in a triple threat for fatal-4-way. The entertainment factor alone would be awesome, of course it won't set the world on fire but there is no way any harm could be caused by letting Christian have it.

I would welcome a heel reign from Christian, he could capture the title in some screwy fashion retain it for a few months and then get hammered in a triple threat for fatal-4-way. The entertainment factor alone would be awesome, of course it won't set the world on fire but there is no way any harm could be caused by letting Christian have it.

They already did that when Christian won the belt from Orton by DQ. It didn't go over well. Christian was lucky as hell to even have that first World Title reign and it was really a sympathy reign because of Edge's retirement. I'm sure it was the same for the second reign too, but just a vehicle for the Edge/Christian segment before the Summerslam match.

Guest Ciaran The King
I understand your comments, the one thing with unifying the World titles is that the top bracket has become a lot smaller. There are a few stars who's world title chances will become slimmer.