Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion Thread - February 23, 2014 from Minneapolis

TPIB

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
Biggie's attire is still, after all this time, match ruiningly ridiculous. Never pair massive, massive steroid abuse with a size 4 swim suit people, it's not a good look.

Guest John Hancock

I don't think the thigh discolouration helps, it looks like he's wearing black shorts under his swimsuit. It's never good when you're watching a match and can't stop staring at one really meaningless, irrelevant part it and thinking "Who okayed this? Who let this happen?", and that's what I always, always think about Biggie and the African Nationalist bathing suit.

Also, I know it's pro-wrestling and everything, bit Biggie's one of those cases where the 'roids just look really gross, like Ryback. He doesn't look muscular, or scary, he looks swollen and painful, like every single muscle in his body is horribly infected, like there would be a documentary called "The Man With The Eight Stone Titties", and it would be about his quest to have reconstructive surgery on his horrible inflated body. I just imagine being Big E. Langston really, physically hurts

EDIT: Tiny things like Dean Ambrose "accidentally" pushing Roman Reigns in front of himself during the stand off is why The Shield are so brilliant. Either Dean Ambrose needs to road agent everything in this company, or whoever road agented this match deserves Vince's job.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest John Hancock
The Wyatt Family and the SHIELD might honestly be my two joint favourite things in professional wrestling this decade so far. I'm not exaggerating, I can't think of anything I've enjoyed more than these two groups and everything they do.

Guest John Hancock
Short of Bryan winning the title, yet again, Randall's title match is going to get pissed all over by something much more interesting happening elsewhere. This match is so much f*cking fun. WWE should do nothing but six-mans, they've been so, so good recently.