Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - April 14, 2014 from Birmingham, AL (#1090)

TPIB

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/shows/raw2012.png

When

United States: LIVE, Monday Night, April 14, at 8/7c on the USA Network

United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, April 15, at 12AM on SkySportsHD3

Venue

Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex in Birmingham, AL

Confirmed Matches/Events

RAW to Feature Career Highlights of The Ultimate Warrior

Beginning of a Tournament to Name a New #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Title

Build to Extreme Rules

Edited by TPIB

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster
Going to be a tough one to sit through, but the man certainly deserves all the props he gets. One of the greatest performers ever.

Guest Fatherof10minis
Yeah if it truly is gonna be a tribute show similar to Owen or Eddie i am gonna have a rough time of it but the man has his place and will get appreciated.

Well, it looks like the show is going to feature career highlights of The Ultimate Warrior, but it won't be an entire show dedicated to him as they have announced a tournament to crown a new #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Title that will start on tonight's RAW.

Well, it looks like the show is going to feature career highlights of The Ultimate Warrior, but it won't be an entire show dedicated to him as they have announced a tournament to crown a new #1 Contender for the Intercontinental Title that will start on tonight's RAW.
That in itself could be a semi-tribute to Warrior as they had a tournament for the IC Title when he vacated it after WMVI.

Guest Drake
The funny thing is that the crowd barely reacted. I guess all of those kids in attendance were only 2 o 3 years old in 2003. :lol

Guest HH-Evolution
hahaha check it out, Evo, you're relevant again! :lol

It's a good day - that theme was absolutely golden to hear once more~

Guest FreeSpirit
Great RAW tonight (even without Daniel Bryan). I haven't enjoyed WWE this much consistently since The Attitude Era. The WWE Network is a great compliment to RAW every week with the pre-show and backstage pass. 4 hours of RAW and I'm still hungry for more!!