Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - April 14, 2014 from Birmingham, AL (#1090)

TPIB

Guest HH-Evolution

You know what, time to complete this little evolution markout session!

[video=youtube;nXMOvMba2bM]

Guess I know where my loyalties lie for the next while! :lol

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

That Warrior video was so good but gutting at the same time. Sometimes I really wish I'd never stumbled across wrestling when I was a kid and didn't have to go through the pain or disappointment of so many of my favourites dying at crazy young ages.

No Flair with Evolution?

Guest The Beltster

God damn John Cena is so f*cking wretched....he is awful. I swear his comedy is the worst thing I've ever seen in wrestling and he does it all the f*cking time! Every time he should be serious we get his sh*t comedy, how the hell has this guy been on top longer than prime Hogan? How has he ever drawn, he's so ungodly crap! The worst promo guy ever, he just can't talk without sounding like a complete c*nt.

F*ck off Cena, please stop ruining everything you're involved in. Useless b*stard.

Guest John Hancock
It looks more like Punk than BOOtista!!

But it doesn't really, it looks exactly like Batista. (Hint: The nose; the only actual thing you can see in the picture)

http://i.imgur.com/WHOHpdp.jpg?1

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/new-video-batista-bobby-eaton-update-wwe-total-divas-south-africa-480x350.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BXfMR61DFdM/Uyk2GuWkk0I/AAAAAAAAASY/eQ2Gh05eqj8/s1600/Talking.Dead.S03E14.HDTV.x264-BATV.mp4_snapshot_05.33_%5B2014.03.17_14.08.41%5D.jpg

Evidence and common sense aside, I also think it's funny that the idea behind this theory is that WWE have done the best work in history of pretending Punk's left, and then they blow it by bringing him out on RAW, with the incredible disguise of a hood, and standing sort of behind people.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest Fatherof10minis

That crowd could have cared less about Evolution being back. Kinda disappointing because i jumped out my seat when the music hit.

Also the Shield's mystique is preserved. 14 guys to bring them down, can't wait for next week, i want to see a Stonecold Steve Austin Stunner Like Rampage random run ins to get even with everybody and triple powerbombs for all.

Good to see Cena can take a really cool storyline and turn it into a cartoonish joke at a moments notice. Bray has to come out the winner at Extreme Rules.

Cesaro to win the tournament after a great match with Sheamus in the final. Also i think RVD/Cesaro could be reaaaaaally good. And then Cesaro to take the belt from Big E. as he has also become an irrelevant boring champion. The combo of heyman and Cesaro is what is needed to really make a good IC run.

I think I kinda want to see The Shield involved in a good old fashioned Attitude-Era backstage brawl at some point next week. We've already had them come down to the ring to annihilate the last group of guys that left them laid out, so to change things up a bit, I'd like the see The Shield apply a little divide and conquer mentality and catch their targets when they're truly unsuspecting and vulnerable.