Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Why hate John Cena?

Guest Iceman000

I agree with Chris, the original Mandible Claw was awesome, and really gross and creepy. It perfectly fitted that whole Sawyer Clan vibe he had, you couldn't have given him a power move, or a technical submission, it just had to be something like sticking your fingers in someone's mouth until they suffered some sort of nerve damage, whilst making pig noises, and then being a little bit upset with the result.

I still maintain that seeing that interview with J.R., that ends in one of the best Mandible Claws ever, is the reason I love horror movies so much. That was my gateway drug.

Welp, that's reason enough for me to post the clip again (I'll NEVER get sick of watching this interview):

[video=youtube;5mCnwDqxshk]

On a side note, it's taken me 17 years to realise Foley is wearing cowboy boots with sweat pants. Awesome. :lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

"....help.... he's gunna need some help..."

Still my favourite segment of all time. Literally of all time. The whole thing is incredible, like his explanation of why he think it's reasonable to wish Shawn Michaels a lifetime of misery and pain. So, so good. When was that? Mid-1997? So I was like nine. I think that was the first time I really, really started loving wrestling, it was just so dark and creepy and weird and tense. I hadn't seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I didn't know who Charles Manson was, but Mankind was just so interesting to me back then.

I loved Kane too though, so I was an odd kid.

Guest Ciaran The King
Eh, I know alot of people say Cena is a good wrestler especially in the right circumstances, but even the matches where people have marked for his stuff like that Rumble match with Umaga, still doesn't do anything for me. I'm not saying he cant wrestle, but his style is just shit. I hate his stupid, crappy punches. I hate his loose, pathetic STF and his weird, soft spine buster thing he does, the way he gets the jimmy legs on his 5 knuckle shuffle especially when he does it off the ropes. Its as if he's wrestling with an egg and he's desperate not to crack the shell so he works super gentle.

Nah, f*ck Cena, he's dog shit.

:lol