Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Ask TWO Your Wrestling Related Question 2014

dsrchris

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've checked Google and Youtube and covered the months June/July - September. Found nothing, will check the other months though. Google ain't helping when you search "John Cena serious face"...just a bunch of links questioning when Cena will stop being a face. Thanks anyway people :lol

It's not from the RAW that aired on August 24th 2009; I rewatched it after ViciousPrism suggested it could come from that show, but it didn't.

Cena only appears at the end and does a run-in for the main-event.

[video=dailymotion;xa9ubn]

Guest John Hancock
I couldn't give you an exact figure, but I'm pretty sure they sold out the Hammerstein Ballroom, so you're looking around at least 3000 people I'd imagine?

The Hammerstein Ballroom show is the show they've always claimed was their biggest. So however many tickets they sold there, that's the record. If they actually legit sold the place out, it would be like 3,500-ish.

Did Taker derail Punk's World title reign in 2009??

Psht. The whole "Punk doesn't wear a suit thing"? No. From most accounts, Taker likes Punk. He introduced Punk to Paul Bearer by saying "He's one of us".

Why were WWF's UK PPVs discontinued?

Attendance rates were dropping, which probably wasn't the actual reason, but shortly after they actually started taping TVs over here, which is giving the UK fans what they want and allowing people outside America to see what's going on, instead of hearing about it and seeing stills on Raw. (IE when Crash beat Regal for the European title at Rebellion 2000.)

Ahaaa!! I forgot the other birthday giveaway was at an ICW show, that solves that little issue!

Thank you kindly Shaun!

Geez, I feel so old looking back at that. Especially the pictures of the AWW guys. None of them are there anymore, and my old fed's gone to the dogs. *sigh*