Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Network: What are you watching?

dsrchris

I'm currently watching Saturday Night's Main Event with Josh (been bringing him up to speed on late-80's WWF by going through the SNME shows before tackling the PPVs).

Tonight we're watching the October 1988 event -:

Jake Roberts v Rick Rude

WWF Tag Team Championship Match: Demolition v The Hart Foundation

Hulk Hogan v King Haku

Dino Bravo v Ken Patera

The Big Boss Man v Jim Powers

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching the Rivalries series, just got Dusty v Flair one to do now.

Watched the Edge v Matt Hardy one this afternoon, some really open stuff from Edge and Matt. The star though is Lita, really think that this documentary lets her take alot of weight of her shoulders from 10 years ago now. Really was a nasty situation that they all found themselves in.

Guest pheadley
watching the royal rumble 93 and brets wee mascot stu hart is in the front row again, the wwe must of saved him a fortune..... and i still think bam bam bigelow has a look and ring style that would fit into any era.... heenan to luger '' dont tease us, show us, show the world what we have been waiting to see, ohh yeah look at that you have a reason to love yourself, you have a reason to love yourself.'' lmao Edited by pheadley

Guest bigmatt
WWE sent out an email for upcoming Network programming in March. It included "Every WWE Hall of Fame ceremony" going up Sunday 1st March. Edited by bigmatt

Guest pheadley
WWE sent out an email for upcoming Network programming in March. It included "Every WWE Hall of Fame ceremony" going up Saturday 1st March.

nice i,ve went on youtube for ages trying to find them.

its not really on the network but i've came across some kc youshoot, timeline and shoot interviews i will be watching.

Edited by pheadley

I have watched nearly every match involving Tajiri on an ECW PPV so far, I'm about half way through the Monday Night Wars, re-watched the Rise and Fall of both ECW and WCW, Eddie v Rey at Halloween Havoc '97 and Goldberg v DDP at Halloween Havoc '98.

On top of that I watched Royal Rumble 2000, the Six Man Hell in a Cell from Armageddon at the end of 2000, Fully Loaded 2000 (funnily enough 3 of the 4 PPV's that Channel 4 showed that year), TLC I and II from Summerslam 2000 and Wrestlemania X-7 which I also rewatched and finally last night I watched Ladies and Gentleman... My Name is Paul Heyman.

I have had the network since Monday lol.

Currently, I only watch the monthly WWE pay-per-views on the WWE Network. I used to watch it a lot more, but now I play more video games and got hooked on the Netflix series, House of Cards. Still, paying $9.99 to watch WWE pay-per-views beats the $54.95 (or whatever it is) I used to pay.

Guest Edgehead
Did the rest of you U.K guys get charged today too?

For most of yesterday it wouldn't let me log in saying unauthorized account or something like that. I checked my bank account & the payment hadn't come out but last night it was working fine again so I'm assuming they've taken it now.