Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Network: What are you watching?

dsrchris

Guest Ravenmark

I had to re-register yesterday and I still haven't been charged (despite having the Network since it became available in the UK).

I watched WM24 last night, was a really good show.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ciaran The King
Went back to Wrestlemania 17 last night and watched the epic that still is Rock/Austin 2, still an amazing struggle between two of the biggest stars ever. And I think sadly the ushering in of the end of the attitude era

Guest Ciaran The King
Yep, no issues at all.

It's obviously some confusion at there end with billing and email notification

Guest Edgehead

Summerslam 2005, never seen that one can't remember why. Some decent matches on there, Hogan/HBK was quite rightly the main event. I had no idea Taker & Orton had a rematch from WM21. I quite enjoyed Kurt Angle/Eugene even though it was little more than a squash. Edge/Matt Hardy was a bit of a let down but maybe I was expecting too much because of their real life animosity at the time.

I also watched The Shield v The Wyatts from Elimination Chamber. I still reckon that was 2014's MOTY

Guest Ciaran The King
Shield/Wyatts is one of the best matches ever in WWE history. It deserves to be watched again and again

I've been watching the Legends of Wrestling roundtables, WWE Countd0wn shows and last night watched the really rather great WWE 24 on Booker T (jeez, Dustin Runnels head without the paint is Michael Berryman-esque).

Guest Ciaran The King
Really wanna see the Booker T documentary, Booker alone is a grade character so the story should be worthwhile

Guest Jayfunk
I've been watching the Legends of Wrestling roundtables' date=' WWE Countd0wn shows and last night watched the really rather great WWE 24 on Booker T (jeez, Dustin Runnels head without the paint is Michael Berryman-esque).[/quote'] I thought he really started look like his dad

Guest pheadley
still watching the old school raws, flair losing his career in wwf with vince saying its downhill from here for flair. and the return of hogan.... again.

Guest Jayfunk
As long as he doesn't start sounding like him then we are safe :)
Yeah; nothing worse than a Dusty Rhodes promo (!)

I have to give that to you, DC. A rare funny but still.

Edited by bigmatt