Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Network: What are you watching?

dsrchris

Guest pheadley
Thanks to Kam for pinning this to the top of the forum...just couldn't find it :/

When I click Attitude Era it starts in Dec 1997...waaaay after SCSA's KOTR win and speech and even after the Screwjob. Why miss the two key moments in the making of that era?

Also, is there any way of seeing RAW's from Episode 1...I can't seem to do it...

go into the raw replays, pick the year 93 and put it oldest to newest

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the HiTman
Thanks pheadley mate. Shame that there are very few 1997 episodes and zero 1998 episodes. I wanted to watch the development of the era back for the first time in years.

Guest pheadley
Thanks pheadley mate. Shame that there are very few 1997 episodes and zero 1998 episodes. I wanted to watch the development of the era back for the first time in years.

I watched a few of them but got bored, 1993 wasn't the best. check out the attiude era raws on in ring as well that's were they are.

Thanks to Kam for pinning this to the top of the forum...just couldn't find it :/

When I click Attitude Era it starts in Dec 1997...waaaay after SCSA's KOTR win and speech and even after the Screwjob. Why miss the two key moments in the making of that era?

Both of those moments pre-date the Attitude Era (which is considered to have started with the build to WrestleMania XIV --- "TYSON AND AUSTIN!!").

Guest Ciaran The King

IYH Mind Games, May 1996. Mankind/HKB is still awesome.

Also has Tough Enough started on the Network yet?? Keep getting some highlight show?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Eddie

I've not really not watched a great deal of wrasslin in a long while but I decided to get the network because it's so cheap and there's so much to watch.

I started out watching a lot of documentaries which were all pretty interesting to watch, I found the WCCW doc particularly interesting but it's also a pretty sad tale.

I then watched Rumble 92' because it's my favourite by far and then the Flair vs HBK match at mania 24 which is one of my all time favourite matches.

Now I'm starting out on the first ever raw and I'm gonna see how far I get before I get bored :lol:

Sticking with Swerved, the segments with Curtis Axel and Naomi were both awkward for the right reasons, but they need to have "Heath Slater & Fandago work in the coffee shop" as a recurring thing because they were both fantastic.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pheadley
been watching legends of wrestling, tough enough season 2, original specials on the kliq and watched rey mysterio man behind the mask which i really enjoyed.

I've watched most of the docu's now and most of them were enjoyable enough. Seen a few of the Legends of wrestling too, quite like them anyway. Also a few of the podcasts, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the Jericho- Cena one.

Now onto the old ECW PPV's and it's the most interested I've been in watching the wrestling side of things in AGEEES!

Quite enjoyed the Taka vs Super Crazy match from Hardcore Heaven, I forgot how impressive the triple moonsault is!!

Guest pheadley

- The WWE Network has finally begun rolling out the 1997 episodes of WCW Nitro, beginning with episodes 69-75. Up until this point, the Network had only featured shows from 1996, and had remained silent on when new episodes would be added.

This takes Nitro up through the 1997 Souled Out pay-per-view, headlined by Hollywood Hogan and The Giant in a match for the WCW World Heavyweight Title, with a show-stealing performance from Eddie Guerrero and X-Pac over the WCW U.S. title.